Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Storm Dennis 13:27 - Feb 16 with 171 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51519635

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Storm Dennis on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 162 viewsLala

Dreadful isn’t it. Poor souls.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Storm Dennis on 15:29 - Feb 16 with 156 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Storm Dennis on 15:31 - Feb 16 with 155 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Storm Dennis on 17:47 - Feb 16 with 146 viewsspell_chekker

Is everything OK in Blackpool?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Storm Dennis on 18:11 - Feb 16 with 144 viewsROTTWEILERS

No problem at all spell. After visiting Bristol yesterday, and living in FY5, I feel like Mick Dundee; " call this a storm, this is a storm"

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Storm Dennis on 18:29 - Feb 16 with 138 viewsLala

I take it Sunday club was a breeze again then Rotty?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Storm Dennis on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 136 viewsspell_chekker

Me and Rot always have a sesh on Sunday evenings.

Never together though.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Storm Dennis on 18:42 - Feb 16 with 132 viewsROTTWEILERS

spell, you are welcome round mine anytime. And if you knew how much of an antisocial fcuker I am, you'd realise that was an honour. Do you like pino grigio?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Storm Dennis on 09:29 - Feb 17 with 127 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Combination of the Wind outside and having the start of a cold kept me up all night. Nothing compared to these poor souls...

'We've been totally forgotten'

Today Programme BBC Radio 4

Pontrilas, Herefordshire, has been hit by flooding twice in four months

Sarah Bridge in Pontilras, Herefordshire, tells BBC Radio 4's Today programme she has not had contact from any authority despite being flooded twice in four months.

"I have had no contact whatsoever from any authority - and neither have my neighbours - in relation to these two catastrophic events," she says.

"There is a great deal of work that goes on in the city… but for those of us in rural communities we seem to be totally forgotten. We seem to be left to deal with it ourselves."

Ms Bridge was forced to evacuate to the upper floors of her house after surging water overwhelmed her family's efforts to keep the flooding at bay on Sunday.

She says the same situation occured at the end of October last year and that work to repair her kitchen from that flood was due to begin later on Monday.

But, she says, "instead we find ourselves with a sodden house and another three or four months of no capability to heat our home or to cook or do the normal things of life like laundry".

Storm Dennis on 12:47 - Feb 17 with 116 viewsImperial

One more day of Dennis and I would have had to get the canoe out. All I can see in the surrounding fields is water. As it is I had to use Lydl for my shopping, M&S were flooded out.

Recently we came to a decision to move closer to the coast and ironically although the seafront and coast road has suffered the town centre where our new house is located is regarded as low risk.

Anyone want to buy a canoe ?

Storm Dennis on 13:20 - Feb 17 with 110 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Is this you Imp?

Hope everything's OK Imp, got flooded out a few years ago through burst pipes, wouldn't wish the mess and clean up needed on anyone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024