Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Bristol Rovers v Blackpool 16:42 - Feb 16 with 134 viewsBlackpoolJane

Bristol Rovers v Blackpool: We’ll Win Again

A pub dinosaur, a storm on an open terrace, a Valentines Chippy Tea, loo reviews - and how can a micropub disappoint?

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/2020/02/16/bristol-rovers-v-blackpool-well-w

NEW BLOG: Bristol Rovers v Blackpool on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 126 viewsspudgun

I salute your indefatigability Jane, but am beginning to worry about your cholesterol levels!

Enjoyable read as always...

NEW BLOG: Bristol Rovers v Blackpool on 19:42 - Feb 16 with 123 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

After reading that I had to go and make myself some fried spam butties.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Bristol Rovers v Blackpool on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 120 viewsspell_chekker

I got to the third paragraph before it ave me the munchies.

Jane = fan of the year

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Bristol Rovers v Blackpool on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 92 viewsBlackpoolJane

Haha I don’t eat that badly all week! It’s only when I’m out on the road, when I have to eat to avoid getting hangry. It’s hard to eat healthily on the move and at football. Plus I need something to comfort me watching us lose every week!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024