Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten man QPR ruin Wright’s Forest debut — History 09:20 - Feb 21 with 664 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52016

Ten man QPR ruin Wright’s Forest debut — History on 12:10 - Feb 21 with 545 viewsHantsR

I realised after reading this that I had been present at two of Ian Wright Wright Wright's League debuts. I was at this game in the Forest executive box (awful, couldn't hear a sound so no atmosphere!) and I had also taken my two boys to their first Saints game, v Arsenal when IW scored a hat trick in a 4-0 win for Arsenal. Thanks for the feature Norf.

PS, I was reminded of that Arsenal game during IW's emotional Desert Island Discs on Sunday.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 12:11]

Ten man QPR ruin Wright’s Forest debut — History on 14:10 - Feb 21 with 463 viewsTheChef

I'd almost forgotten about that game in 99 - I made a weekend of it visiting some mates there, Saturday night we were out and about and ended up in the same club as Wardley and Bart-Williams. Oooh the glamma....

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ten man QPR ruin Wright’s Forest debut — History on 16:53 - Feb 21 with 390 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I was listening to that this morning and it was really emotional in parts.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024