Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview 10:47 - Feb 21 with 998 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52018

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 10:59 - Feb 21 with 979 viewsHarbour

Wow shall we turn the bus round and give them the three points now....in all the reminiscing he forgot to mention our 1 nil win at theirs..let’s hope we put in a performance and get something on Saturday.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:04 - Feb 21 with 968 viewsPhildo

Doesn't seem to be too keen on Warburton does he? Hope it is a case of pride comes before a fall.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:06 - Feb 21 with 958 viewsMick_S

They were filthy against West Brom last week. Nasty side.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:48 - Feb 21 with 867 viewsswitchingcode

Hope you stuff em and think you will,grotesque side and arrogant fans “champions of Europe you’ll never sing that” they sung to Bees fans FFS don’t they know 😃.First 10 minutes they will target and take out Eze you can bet your life on it then Watson will try and run the game via the refs ear.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:51 - Feb 21 with 860 viewsboysfromthebush

This interview just reeks of self entitlement and delusion. This is the same Forest that haven't been in the top division since 1999. so far up their own arses after one half decent season.

Come on my team, let's hammer 'em.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:56 - Feb 21 with 847 viewsMick_S

You are champions of Hounslow mate - you tell 'em!

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 11:56 - Feb 21 with 843 viewsloftboy

“Don’t want to sound deluded” is exactly how you sounded you arrogant cockwomble.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 12:01 - Feb 21 with 827 viewsCroydonCaptJack

They only need to turn up apparently. However true that is, what an arrogant pr***

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 12:02 - Feb 21 with 823 viewscpgerber

"There is no risk of FFP biting in the near future"

Dangerous thing to say in this day and age with a payroll the size of theirs.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 12:15 - Feb 21 with 807 viewsswitchingcode

Too bloody right hate these ignorant fans 😀

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 12:20 - Feb 21 with 797 viewsMick_S

Weak links?

I know this sounds deluded, but if we play our best 11 I’m not really sure we have any.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 12:37 - Feb 21 with 746 viewsMick_S

Hope he's not playing.

Beat Leeds, lose to Charlton, but Forest well in the hunt - Interview on 23:37 - Feb 22 with 478 viewsB_Wad

Seems like the interviewee underestimated Warburton. Love it and hope that Forester is well chastened. We typically aren't as wise as we think we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024