Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Just Not Safe on The Streets Anymore 21:00 - Feb 22 with 132 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wild bear roams streets of California neighbourhood

A wild bear has been sedated and captured after it was seen roaming in a residential area in Monrovia, California.

The 28.3 stone (180kg) elderly female walked through residential areas close to Angeles National Forest.

A mild California winter could be a possible reason for the sighting, as warmer weather causes bears to leave their dens in search of food.

28.3 stone (180kg) 👀

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

It's Just Not Safe on The Streets Anymore on 21:23 - Feb 22 with 118 viewsspudgun

Nor the countryside.

Had the same problem here about a month ago.

The mild weather brought a big hedgehog out of hibernation early and it roamed the garden at night foraging for food.

Didn`t need to sedate it or anything, just kept a careful distance and told mrs spud to stay indoors...

It's Just Not Safe on The Streets Anymore on 19:16 - Feb 23 with 100 viewsspell_chekker

28.3 stone. The average weight of a middle aged hoolie in the north!!!!

Middle aged me can brag about my 12.5 / 13 stone frame.

It's a while since we had a sporting clique thread. I especially hope that Robbie is keeping up the good work with his steps and long walks round the serpentine. I know you've lost a lot of weight.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024