Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History 09:21 - Feb 28 with 1110 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52084

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 1078 viewsAntti_Heinola

In a minority of one, but I didn't mind Di Carmine. Had a thankless job often up front all alone with almost no suport and could at least hold the ball up. Scoring about 1 in 3 for the las few years bouncing between Italy's top two divisions now. And that goal is one etched in my memory.

Bare bones.

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 10:09 - Feb 28 with 1031 viewsMick_S

One of my favourite nights at Rangers. Football in the snow is the biz.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 10:16 - Feb 28 with 1012 viewsTheChef

Currently at Verona apparently. 3 goals in 8 games!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Di_Carmine

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 10:53 - Feb 28 with 961 viewsJeff

my Girlfriend (Now Wife...)'s first ever game watching QPR.

she got a Season Ticket the following season, been a ST ever since...

Can we not knock it?

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 10:57 - Feb 28 with 954 viewsSonofNorfolt

Tommasi's only good game for us.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 28 with 896 viewsDannyPaddox

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 28 with 893 viewsDannyPaddox

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:03 - Feb 28 with 889 viewsDannyPaddox

Also one of my favourite modern nights at the Rangers. Snowfall which built as the game went on creating a Loftus Road as giant Narnia snow-dome effect. Birmingham top of the league and looking like a Stars-In-Their-Eyes Ajax of Amsterdam. The Rs bottom of the league (or near the bottom) and down to ten men on the stroke of half-time. Tremendous fighting display throughout. Great strike from Di Carmine. Tomassi was imperious. There’s a great photo somewhere of the Rs players celebrating in the snow - a bearded Tomassi looking like a warrior out of the Neolithic era. Top night!

ps: Soz don’t know what’s going on with these blank posts.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 12:04]

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 12:07 - Feb 28 with 874 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was a bloody cold night. I was in the front of the Lower Loft as usual feeling very sorry for myself when he unleashed that peach.

I soon perked up.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 12:08 - Feb 28 with 870 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 12:25 - Feb 28 with 854 viewsextratimeR

Always remember our night in the snow, great atmosphere in F Block, crowd and team went for it, wonderful goal, come on the 10 men!

Di Carmine has his day in the snow - History on 06:53 - Feb 29 with 626 viewssilky

Was a lovely strike. I quite liked him.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024