Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you 22:02 - Mar 10 with 4328 viewsNoDiddley

Meant to post after Brum, but has anybody got a fcuking know all supposedly fan who during the match seems to know where we are going wrong?
During the game it was "Give it Wide", "What's he doing, typical Eze", "Go long", "Should have put it in the channel" etc
He was a walk up hopefully, Done my nut in ,in the end I had to say " Hope I don't fcuking see you again!"
Everybody has the right to voice their opinion but this bloke was a NOB, probably posts on here

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:15 - Mar 10 with 3232 viewsLblock

If you were sitting in the Loft Upper then apologies.... I am always like that (not on the Eze tip though - never have a bad word said about that lad)

I tried going sober once but it made no difference - i still thought I knew best

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 22:26 - Mar 10 with 3200 viewsdannyblue

Back of r block towards s? That’ll be me. Sorry.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 23:06 - Mar 10 with 3129 viewsLeedsR

Not me guv! My inane rants and invectives from halfway up R Block are usually directed at the officials, opposition and their fans. My tactical advice such as it is, would be ignored anyway! I just have CroydonCaptainJack behind me predicting the next set play, and reminding me where I heard it first!!!

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 2856 viewsWokingR

Occassionally get a 'screamer' in V Block which is just as annoying

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 08:58 - Mar 11 with 2828 viewsstevec

There used to be that woman at Arsenal, whenever you threatened their goal. Wonder what happened to her.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:20 - Mar 11 with 2798 viewsW7Ranger

A bloke and his son sit behind us in JU. Non stop moaning!

Pugh is the current target. He was getting pelters 1st half v Brum, but also previous games too.

So it was very satisfying when Pugh got the equaliser!! Cue plenty of loud praising of Pugh from us that they could clearly hear.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 9:47]

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:28 - Mar 11 with 2782 viewsJeff

i sit in front of Clive...

Can we not knock it?

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:31 - Mar 11 with 2763 viewsBoston

Death by orgasm.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:36 - Mar 11 with 2756 viewsingeminate

Had a few of these at away games. If you hear "lazy Eze" in the first ten minutes you know you are in for a long afternoon.
Depending on how much had to drink try and ignore, though generally try and sneak a peak at how hard they look in case can't hold my tongue anymore

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:47 - Mar 11 with 2737 viewsW7Ranger

Not LU! It's JU.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:48 - Mar 11 with 2726 viewsRBlock

There's a bloke who sits 2 rows behind me in R Block who just gripes about everything constantly. He'll never be happy, because Bowles and Marsh aren't dominating all before him. Proper miserable old barsteward.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:51 - Mar 11 with 2717 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Our crew were always the opposite of moaning - non-stop puns, non-stop drivel and any ol' chat that pops into the head, sometimes even related to football.

They're still the same every time I return, and I wouldn't change them for the world.

Though the neighbours might think differently!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:52 - Mar 11 with 2714 viewsToast_R

Thats what going to football is all about though isnt it?

All sorts of characters, know alls to screaming banshee's.
One of the Funniest things I heard was some bloke a couple of seats away encouraging a players to hassle and hurry a player on the ball and he was going "Go on, get at him, that's it you've got him, he's all shook up" then he turned to face the crowd around him with a very Elvis "Uh huh huh" probably had to be there but it was hilarious.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 09:53 - Mar 11 with 2708 viewsMick_S

I could do without the whistler in SA Road and that's wherever in the ground I'm sitting.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:07 - Mar 11 with 2681 viewsRog

Teenagers behind us for every misplaced pass or absence of Messi-like skills, "Why are we so shit?"

Their Dads, "Who's he? Is he any good?"
The lads reply, "He's 74% on FIFA"

Sigh

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:12 - Mar 11 with 2669 viewsDannyPaddox

His Mum’s even worse!

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:19 - Mar 11 with 2658 viewsMick_S

Come on you Rssssssssssssss.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:35 - Mar 11 with 2624 viewsdanehoop

remember attending a game and two very odd looking guys in front of us, which i think were father and son, but resembled Tubbs and Edward from league of gentlemen far too much to be entirely comfortable.

Every time one of our players got the ball, these two short mole faced men in pale overcoats started screaming at the players as if they were at a greyhound race "go on the 5 dog, come on the 7 dog" with numbers corresponding to shirt numbers.

All very strange.

Never knowingly understood

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 10:52 - Mar 11 with 2589 viewsDannyPaddox

Waiting to hear ShortMoleFacedPaleOvercoatR’s side of the story. I’m sure he posts on here.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 10:53]

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 12:11 - Mar 11 with 2497 views1MoreBrightonR

blcok c, SA Road...this season a new guy is behind us and he's painful. Never shuts up...sometimes encouraging but when anything goes wrong, absolute catastrophe. Brum game when they had a free kick, as they took it, he screamed in despair waiting for the worst to happen (it didnt).

He also seems to think only QPR have bad refs and bad decisions..."same old story every week down here" yawn.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 12:27 - Mar 11 with 2453 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One day one of my 'Hall/Cameron/Leistner 1-0 you heard it here firsts' will come in.

You heard it here first.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 12:37 - Mar 11 with 2421 viewsstevec

Sampled ‘right in front’. I had tinnitus for a week.

Nice old fella though.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 13:28 - Mar 11 with 2343 viewsR_from_afar

Redditch Hoop and I usually sit in the South Africa Road stand, AKA The Non-Singing Section

There is still moaning, although not as much as in our old haunt, the Upper Loft. At a game a while back, a bloke, reeking of alcohol to such an extent that he posed a serious fire risk, turned up well into the game and then preceded to relentlessly lambast Conor Washington.

I know CW wasn't great for us but in that game, as in many, he was trying his best but was let down by his touch. Eventually, I tired of the bloke's rants and started loudly praising every moderately decent thing our former Posh striker did. When I glanced round at the heckler at one point, I noticed he had a ManUre tattoo on his arm

To be fair to our fans, in all my years of going to our games, I have never encountered anyone who comes close to the complete b3ll end who sits behind my mate's seat at Wycombe Wanderers. The complete t00l blasts the players and Ainsworth with wave after wave of excoriating rants, some of which begin in the second minute of the game. Given the number of players he wants Gareth to take off, you must be allowed nine subs in League 1. He treats Gareth like a seven year old with a below average IQ, his classics including: "Ainsworth doesn't realise that League 1 is a step-up in quality from League 2".

I am confident that none of our fans are as idiotic as that Chairboys fan.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 13:55 - Mar 11 with 2305 viewsquickpassrotter

I am in ear shot , and most of Clive's shout-outs during the match are rather funny. Makes me laugh.

The Know All 'Commentator' who sits behind/front of you on 14:12 - Mar 11 with 2260 viewsNorthernr

I can only apologise to anybody who sits near me. I've tried all sorts of things. Can't help myself. If it makes it any better the self loathing on a Sunday morning is biblical.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024