Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies 21:56 - Mar 11 with 1911 viewsNoDiddley

Little pri**ks who run up & down the touch line

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 22:12 - Mar 11 with 1868 viewshamptonhillhoop

Klopp’s no shrinking violet when it comes to that

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 22:14 - Mar 11 with 1859 viewsStanisgod

Great side when they have to attack.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 22:14 - Mar 11 with 1857 viewsstowmarketrange

You beat me to it.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 22:36 - Mar 11 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Atleti are outside the Champions League places in Spain and are a pale shadow of their teams of past years.

Liverpool had plenty chances to bury them over two legs.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 22:37 - Mar 11 with 1781 viewstraininvain

Love Simeone. Such passion and a great manager.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 23:28 - Mar 11 with 1670 viewsRANGERS4EVER

CL really showing what an awful league Prem really is. Still stick by my opinion most Premier League teams would struggle to make top 10 in Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 23:34 - Mar 11 with 1663 viewsdaveB

leave off, had all 4 European finalists last season and City will go close to winning it this year. Liverpool should have won tonight, by far the better side although hilarious they didn't.

They'd comfortably make top 10 in all those leagues as would City, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Man Utd even Spurs and Arsenal.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 23:45 - Mar 11 with 1638 viewsLythamR

if we have to lose warburton at some point i wouldnt mind that little pr*ck as our manager

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 23:47 - Mar 11 with 1638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't watch much Premier League, but I do watch a lot of La Liga, and the quality is at a real low right now. As low as I can remember it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 23:48 - Mar 11 with 1626 viewsBoston

Not the greatest lift to a blokes confidence, referring to the him as Diego Someone!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 10:36 - Mar 12 with 1339 viewstraininvain

Bad losers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51846369

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 11:54 - Mar 12 with 1260 viewsmcqpr10

I quite enjoyed his dash down the touchline in front of all those spoilt liverpool fans.

Is what it's all about.

Hate Diego Costa but he also is brilliant entertainment. Good to have theses characters rather than the bland average EPL super athlete.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 12:55 - Mar 12 with 1189 viewsrsonist

Atalanta, Lazio, Leipzig, Gladbach, Dortmund. That's about it this season.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 13:02 - Mar 12 with 1174 viewsDannyPaddox

Atlético Madrid eh? My first real awareness of the dark-arts of football was the 1974 European Cup semi-final 1st Leg, Celtic v Atlético. Christ it was like watching a different sport. Jimmy Johnstone, Celtic’s 5ft 0” winger, wasn’t man-marked as much as kicked, assaulted, punched, gauged, and buggered in equal measures for the 90 minutes. I’d never see anything as terrifying again until the early 80s, VHS machines, and video nasties.

I’d never seen a red card before neither and then like red buses three of them appeared one after another. But 8-man Atlético held on for a 0-0 and won 2-0 at home in the second leg. I loved it when Bayern hammered them 4-0 in the Final. However I sort of respect they’ve stuck to their panto-villian guns after all these years, and though I like Klopp he’s being a bit of a wuss.

Diego Simeone is the new Billy Davies on 13:16 - Mar 12 with 1141 viewssmegma

Have you ever seen football season n any of those countries?? The so called top leagues in Europe have 6 at the most decent teams, the rest are also ranks and never will bes'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024