Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown 10:20 - Mar 17 with 7244 viewsspell_chekker

In 40 minutes, at midday, I'll be going into government enforced lockdown.

I went out this morning to fetch the bins and bumped into the council litter picker.

He said that "they" aren't telling us everything and that really a country has exploded a nuclear bomb and the radiation is now all around us and falling out of the sky.

My god, it's going to be a boring couple of weeks.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Lockdown on 09:04 - Mar 21 with 556 viewsLala

Excellent report 👍

And it better not be my baps you’ve grabbed

Just woke up in Bispham after a fitful night. The roads seem noticeably quiet outside.

Have to go and grab my own baps soon though still have 2 left, is that panic buying 🤔 hope not.
Washing to do, Hoover at the ready, no spliff.

Wondering if the hairdressers will be closed for months so may head to the chemist and use this semi lockdown as an excuse to experiment with a home dye and drastic change of hair colour 😊 either that or do a home piercing to break the monotony that hasn’t even started yet.

This is going to be a weird Saturday indeed.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Lockdown on 09:16 - Mar 21 with 543 viewsjanegallagher

Already got my shopping yesterday. Bought a chicken for tomorrow so I can have Mother’s Day at home (obviously restaurants closed), although non of my kids are coming back. I actually managed to get some fresh penne too ? Couldn’t believe my luck.

Also bought a can of bronze spray paint, have just been in garden with mask and goggles and sprayed a few pots. They look amazing

Now for my next project 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Lockdown on 09:19 - Mar 21 with 536 viewsLala

Well done Jane, bet the pots look ace 👍

Lockdown on 09:24 - Mar 21 with 531 viewsjanegallagher

They do, that annie Sloane shabby chic look.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Lockdown on 09:31 - Mar 21 with 515 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Further London Report :

The Courgette & Cauliflower Question has been resolved. Yoghurt remains elusive, however. Newspapers delivered late due to sickness, but we adopted a two shop strategy to get what we wanted.

Oh, and there is a new stall on Lewisham Market doing a roaring trade, selling photographs of Lala's Baps.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Lockdown on 09:35 - Mar 21 with 512 viewsjanegallagher

Barm cakes surely 🤔

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Lockdown on 09:35 - Mar 21 with 512 viewsspudgun

Over Wyre report:

We seem to be avoiding the outbreaks of puerility that seems to be sweeping other parts of the country.

Plenty of tits on the bird feeder this morning....

Lockdown on 09:37 - Mar 21 with 508 viewsLala

Gentlemen please 😱

Lockdown on 10:25 - Mar 21 with 502 viewsLala

Had my little walk to the shops, so many baps I’ve been over faced so Quaker oats it is with 3 pieces of Fry’s chocolate orange Cream melted in. Genius.

Lockdown on 10:38 - Mar 21 with 498 viewsjanegallagher

Welsh rarebit for me - grated strong cheddar mixed with an egg Worcester sauce and English mustard. What’s not to like.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Lockdown on 10:40 - Mar 21 with 496 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Sausages with the baps for me.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Lockdown on 10:43 - Mar 21 with 490 viewsLala

All sounds delightful 👌

Bought some mature cheddar actually. Will be having a combo of the above for later, toasted cheese baps with salad cream and black pepper 😍

Lockdown on 11:16 - Mar 21 with 480 viewsspell_chekker

The baps sound nice but what about melons instead.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Lockdown on 11:27 - Mar 24 with 459 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Need an update Spell.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Lockdown on 11:55 - Mar 24 with 447 viewsspell_chekker

We've been in lockdown for a week now and corona virus figures are increasing faster than ever.

I suppose there's a 2 week incubation period to see out before the number of cases start to fall.

I've been working at home via an application called 'TEAMS'.

Daily bike rides and exercise are going well.

Watching crappy series in the evening ('The OA' and 'People Just Do Nothing' have been binned off as a waste of time).

Of course, there's always plenty of

What about all you lot? Especially Lala, I thought she had some stuff to get off her chest?

Lockdown on 12:42 - Mar 24 with 441 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Bit chaotic until everyone adapts, only to be expected.

Friend's cousin is a retired virologist, got a letter from his local health authority telling (not asking) him he's to be re-registered. Then has got notification that he should self isolate for 12 weeks as he's in the vulnerable group. He retired because he had a heart attack that led to other health problems.

He can't half swear.....

Lockdown on 12:56 - Mar 24 with 437 viewsspell_chekker

Stricter confinement measures are in place as from today.

Reasons for leaving the house are being severely tightened up on.

Lockdown on 13:12 - Mar 24 with 432 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think you'll need to watch this again to get some ideas

Lockdown on 17:56 - Mar 24 with 415 viewsROTTWEILERS

Paying people not to work and asking others to volunteer is the latest crackpot idea.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Lockdown on 19:35 - Mar 24 with 404 viewsspell_chekker

We're now allowed out for exercise for a maximum of 1 hour per day and have to stay withing a radius of 1km from your residence.

Therefore, my bike ride consisted of going round in ever decreasing circles.

While I was out I noticed, in the distance, 3 different police cars. Slowly and delibertately doing the rounds. On one occasion, I notice a police car stop and check someone for their papers.

Lockdown on 19:40 - Mar 24 with 403 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

They're looking for that master criminal who slipped over the border from Spain, goes by the name "El Spell"

Lockdown on 14:38 - Mar 25 with 380 viewsspell_chekker

I went out for my 1 hour of exercise.

On route I nipped into the newsagent's to make some photocopies and, for the first time in several days, touched something that another person (apart from my partner ) had also touched when he handed me the photocopied sheets.

Only one and again, in the distance, saw a police car doing the rounds.

Arrived back home craving a couple of baps.

Lockdown on 17:11 - Mar 25 with 374 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Lytham Update :- The Food Run

Had a stroll to Booths early this morning to see how their silver shopper hour was doing. Big mistake, as 70% of the town's population is over 70, it was carnage. Think the Government might have to add zimmer frames to the dangerous weapons act.

Returned this afternoon as needed more Coco Pops. Unfortunately their was an incident involving Tiffini (Trainee reality TV star and social media influencer) and Chantelle (Herbal and crystal alternative healer and part time importer of rare Peruvian cheeses).

They had a disagreement about who should have the last Chicken & Green Bean Risotto which resulted in a Battle Royale, that only ended when Hamish (The security Guard) stopped Tiffini trying to decapitate Chantelle with a Tiger loaf.

Anyway Coco Pops, Milk and dodgy looking bacon bought I left the store, sadly they had no baps, as Hamish had grabbed them all.

This is Red Room your special corespondent, signing off.

Be safe it's hell out there.

Lockdown on 18:00 - Mar 25 with 369 viewsspudgun

Over Wyre report:

Glad to report that the `grey lag geese eating all the spuds` report was partially fake news, as the farmer came today and harvested what was left and there was still a decent amount, many of which he left uncollected. Yay!

Been out and got the first couple of barrow loads, so we will be stocked up for the duration.

May fly pitch them outside Booths in Lytham at extortionate prices to gullible townies.

Been down to piggy field where a lad from the village who is signed for Everton is training - they monitor him via an app apparently.

He was training in a small fenced paddock away from the animals that wasn't really suitable for long sprints, so I suggested he went down to the pond where the grass is shorter and there is more space. He said that he had tried that and the goat had chased him. I suggested that if he couldn`t outrun an elderly goat he may want to reconsider his future.

Nanoo, nanoo...

Lockdown on 19:42 - Mar 25 with 362 viewsspell_chekker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024