Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile... 17:01 - Mar 19 with 2405 viewsMaggsinho

Meanwhile... on 17:31 - Mar 19 with 2315 viewsmcqpr10

Anyone find this all a bit embarrassing from both sides?

Meanwhile... on 17:36 - Mar 19 with 2301 viewskingo

No it is a typical Gilham ( Mr Brentford) stunt. I think the QPR response is spot on.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Meanwhile... on 17:45 - Mar 19 with 2280 viewssmegma

What I expected from a tin pot club.

Meanwhile... on 17:59 - Mar 19 with 2235 viewsJuzzie

I don't understand why someone at the top of Brentford hasn't pulled Mr Gilham to one side by now and tell him to STFU. His behaviour for years has been cringeworthy as well as unproffesional.

Meanwhile... on 18:16 - Mar 19 with 2215 viewskingo

Because he has wheedled his way in as their official voice and his minions seem to worship him and his distorted version of what happened in 1967.

Meanwhile... on 18:19 - Mar 19 with 2200 viewssmegma

Because the Brentford board act like that as well. Tin pot club from top to bottom.

Meanwhile... on 18:33 - Mar 19 with 2159 viewsGloucs_R

At least we don't need multicolour seats in our stadium

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Meanwhile... on 18:37 - Mar 19 with 2137 viewsHayesender

Not really. Gotta keep your sense of humour despite everything

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Meanwhile... on 18:40 - Mar 19 with 2122 viewsflynnbo

Massive chip on their shoulder and have suffered from an inferiority complex for years; an insignificant little club.

Meanwhile... on 19:29 - Mar 19 with 2029 viewspaulparker

Did anyone hear the interview a couple of months back with the Brentford chairman just before the Leeds game, Leeds were on a wobble and this smug git was pretty much of the opinion that Brentford were going up automatically

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Meanwhile... on 19:47 - Mar 19 with 1991 viewsbosh67

Good luck to them. Before long we'll be smacking them again. Swings and roundabouts.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Meanwhile... on 20:18 - Mar 19 with 1899 viewssmegma

What's embarrassing about our club highlighting a two bob outfits obsession with their neighbours??

Meanwhile... on 07:41 - Mar 20 with 1743 viewskingo

Gilham is a bitter petty man. I thought his antics over our last match were a new low, but he has dragged the Brentford club down to his level. Unfortunately he has a group of followers around him who blindly believe his twisted view of history. All his bitterness can’t hide the fact that for most of his life we were in the top flight and even playing in Europe.

Meanwhile... on 09:27 - Mar 20 with 1667 viewsDorse

I reckon his mum ran off with Stan Bowles and he never got over it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Meanwhile... on 09:32 - Mar 20 with 1648 viewsstevec

Ideally in the play offs.

Meanwhile... on 09:34 - Mar 20 with 1640 viewsflynnbo

His mum? Stan is no Wayne Rooney!!

Meanwhile... on 09:45 - Mar 20 with 1615 viewsDixie_CT

Quick Fingermen - Quarantine! Quarantine!! He must have corona as his maths is off, his mind has gone

Meanwhile... on 10:05 - Mar 20 with 1582 viewskingo

LOL. The truth is actually worse, he has convinced himself and his followers,that QPR and Jim Gregory tried to make Brentford extinct. This is despite him only being a kid at the time and Dennis Signy, who was actually involved telling the true facts.

Meanwhile... on 10:13 - Mar 20 with 1567 viewsjoe90

Brentford are trying to manufacture a rivalry and I really don't want us to rise to it.

It's not cool, they just want to feel involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024