Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wearing gloves 21:28 - Mar 20 with 2032 viewsLala

Shop staff wearing gloves all day .

So does the virus not live on gloves then? Because if you wear them all day what’s the difference between gloves and hands 🤔

Do these gloves stop you touching others or touching your own face and spreading the virus that way? If so why aren’t we all just wearing gloves, problem solved.

It’s probably actually worse as shop staff won’t be washing their gloves for 30 seconds every hour, or putting hand gel on their gloves.

Am I missing something?

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Wearing gloves on 21:30 - Mar 20 with 2027 viewsspudgun

Nope, don`t think so...

Wearing gloves on 21:53 - Mar 20 with 2022 viewsLala

I’ve spent a lot of today thinking other people are missing the point of things that I’ve convinced myself now that it must be me whose missing all the points.

Wearing gloves on 22:09 - Mar 20 with 2017 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good point, actually hadn't really given it too much thought until you brought it up.

I'd guess it's like the face masks, it's more of a placebo effect for most people, except for in hospitals. I'd have thought masks and gloves would be more effected for those that are infected, stop them spreading the virus, maybe?

If in any doubt check with a medical professional.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Wearing gloves on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 2015 viewsLala

This mornings shop staff had rubber type gloves on. Tonight’s shift it was just bog standard winter woolly ones 😩 I’m going to ask them how many people they serve before washing their gloves when I go in tomorrow and then it’s adios to my bap supply going forward

Wearing gloves on 10:54 - Mar 21 with 1995 viewsspell_chekker

Disposable ones?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Wearing gloves on 11:03 - Mar 21 with 1989 viewsLala

Well yes but they don’t work if you’re not disposing them after each customer but wearing them for 6 hours at a time 🤔 And my local shop has customer after customer after customer!

Wearing gloves on 11:08 - Mar 21 with 1984 viewsjanegallagher

Just been sent this message

Serious message folks not a joke. Assistant Director of Nursing at QE has said they’ve had a message today that virus seems to be spreading quickly via petrol pumps so they advise to wear gloves when filling up or use paper towel and bin straight away. Can you please pass this around anyone you know. Could make huge difference xx

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Wearing gloves on 12:21 - Mar 21 with 1973 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Jane

Be careful of any messages, see attached link on article in FT (also been reported on BBC, SKY etc...)

https://www.ft.com/content/34b6df5a-ea4a-471f-8ac9-606580480049

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Wearing gloves on 12:26 - Mar 21 with 1968 viewsjanegallagher

To be honest red common sense would tell me to be cautious at a petrol pump as the previous person would have spent some time handling it. I’d certainly take heed of this.

Also the friend that sent me this is a doctor
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 12:34]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Wearing gloves on 12:35 - Mar 21 with 1956 viewsLala

That makes sense because it’s one pair of gloves for one petrol fill, then dispose I would hope.

That’s different to having contact with hundreds of people in 6 hours wearing the same pair. You’re potentially spreading it to more people because you aren’t washing your gloves in between each hit.

I always get cheap pairs of winter gloves and throw them away regularly as it is because gloves are mingin if you think about how many germs they will carry over time.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 12:41]

Wearing gloves on 13:30 - Mar 21 with 1926 viewsspell_chekker

Has anyone started wearing a mask?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Wearing gloves on 13:41 - Mar 21 with 1922 viewsspudgun

I tried a Donald Trump one. Can’t say it helped...

Wearing gloves on 13:43 - Mar 21 with 1919 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Had a cosy little get together last night round at Chateau Lala

Wearing gloves on 13:51 - Mar 21 with 1906 viewsLala

Wearing gloves on 14:34 - Mar 21 with 1899 viewsspell_chekker

As a matter of fact, this winter's been so mild that I haven't worn any gloves.

Lala's right though. They can get minging.

Wearing gloves on 19:51 - Mar 21 with 1887 viewsspell_chekker

Will this wearing gloves thing become like condoms in the aftermath of AIDS?

Wearing gloves on 20:38 - Mar 28 with 1861 viewsspell_chekker

I found an old pair of disposable gloves at the bacck of the cupboard and put them on to go to the supermarket earlier in the week.

I'll be going bareback next time.

Wearing gloves on 20:39 - Mar 28 with 1860 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wearing gloves (n/t) on 20:45 - Mar 28 with 1858 viewsspell_chekker

Wearing gloves (n/t) on 20:46 - Mar 28 with 1857 viewsspell_chekker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024