Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... 17:01 - Mar 22 with 290 viewsspudgun

... a government coronavirus suggestions website for the public.

I would suggest they get banks to up contactless transactions (say to £75) in order to avoid having to use card machines manually..

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:16 - Mar 22 with 282 viewsLala

I didn’t even know there was a limit on contactless payments 😮

Good thinking on both counts Spud 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:31 - Mar 22 with 276 viewsROTTWEILERS

Drive through off licences

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:32 - Mar 22 with 275 viewsspudgun

I thought it was £30, Lala. Might be wrong....

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 271 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

It's transactions in a day that counts, an anti fraud measure. If you come across a cash limit that will be at the shop's discretion.

I'd ask the Government to train Monkeys to help with getting peoples shopping (Yeah, I know I'm stealing all The Simpsons best ideas).

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 271 viewsspell_chekker

30€ is the limit here.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 19:56 - Mar 22 with 269 viewsspell_chekker

A top tip would be to floss thoroughly before necking with a bird in your local.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

I`ll tell you what we want, what we really really want... on 10:15 - Apr 1 with 132 viewsspudgun

I see the government have took the advice of this forum and upped the limit to £45 from today.

#aheadofthecurve....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024