Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
have any of you noticed.... 13:45 - Mar 30 with 1228 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

... that this site is now considerably busier than Fans On Line / "old" AVFTT?

That wheel sho' do keep turning.......

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

have any of you noticed.... on 14:01 - Mar 30 with 1222 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think that might have something to do with your fan club/stalkers keeping track of you....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

have any of you noticed.... on 14:02 - Mar 30 with 1220 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I think I have more stalkers than fans.....

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

have any of you noticed.... on 14:12 - Mar 30 with 1215 viewsspell_chekker

It's got buisier here since the suspension of the season and then lockdown. Maybe it's had the adverse effect on the old AVFTT.

The key factor is traffic. AVFTTers, old and new, like plenty of traffic and are always looking for that experience. F5ing every couple of minutes to read new posts.

It's a different experience here - we all sort of 'know' each other and there's a decent camaraderie / atmosphere, but there's an adjustment to make to get used to the lower amount of posts. We here are used to it but others aren't and have a preference for heavy traffic, therefore they're leaving the old AVFTT.

What about BHS and Vital?

Has the new site opening had an effect on those places?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

have any of you noticed.... on 14:17 - Mar 30 with 1208 viewsROTTWEILERS

The new AVFTT is a lot more readable than the old one

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

have any of you noticed.... on 14:34 - Mar 30 with 1200 viewsspudgun

Can`t say I`ve ventured onto the AVFTT sites over the last year or so. Too little humour and too much wanton nastiness.

True what spell says about the traffic and making an allowance for it, rather than the instant gratification of a reply.

Personally I had thought it had been slightly quieter on here until the last day or two, but I maybe wrong on that...

have any of you noticed.... on 16:36 - Mar 30 with 1175 viewsImperial

Yep seemed quieter to me too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024