Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by a thread on avftt... 10:38 - Mar 31 with 260 viewsROTTWEILERS

The next old codger who takes an over interest in my shopping habits, or getting exercise with my son and a football on the beach is getting a big wet kiss 😘
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 10:38]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 14:16 - Mar 31 with 233 viewsspell_chekker

Lockdown must be taking its toll on that usually kind and tolerant soul.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 10:38 - Apr 1 with 210 viewsROTTWEILERS

I need to stop reading it - It's not good for maintaining mental state reading everyone falling over each other to prove their worth as biggest busybody and most compliant isolator.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 11:40]

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 11:23 - Apr 1 with 205 viewsspell_chekker

New or old AVFTT?

For the moment, there's a lot less abuse on the new site.

Some of the clowns had their noses put out of joint by being ignored at the change over.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 11:31 - Apr 1 with 204 viewsspudgun

Had a quick gander the other day for some reason, and it was like the land that time forgot. The same posters pushing the same arguments and abuse.

I mean, what is wrong with people like 20TOGO and Donkey Lasher that they need to argue constantly and try to demean other posters?

Best avoided...

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 12:42 - Apr 1 with 179 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Oi, I'm feeling left out here.....

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 13:18 - Apr 1 with 165 viewsspudgun

*Cough*

Shhh! He’s back...

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 13:23 - Apr 1 with 162 viewsImperial

I consigned AVFTT to the recycle bin along with Owen, Karl etc.

Their only use now is as a reference point in BFC history.

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 13:37 - Apr 1 with 152 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I feel sorry for their friends/families stuck in isolation with them 24/7.

Stealing the words of a Daniel Day-Lewis film....

"There Will Be Blood"

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 13:41 - Apr 1 with 149 viewsspudgun

Good thread idea for a thread there Red - who would you least like to be self-isolating with - and I needn't ask who you would like to be most isolating with...

Inspired by a thread on avftt... on 14:53 - Apr 1 with 142 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Rotts

Six foot long cattle prods work a treat.

It's the people posting on social media complaining about other people out driving, shopping, walking the dog, walking etc etc, etc.... while they are doing the actual same thing.... totally bizarre.

Spud

You can start that thread.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 14:53]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024