Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on here knows the most about South Korea? 12:12 - Mar 31 with 238 viewsspudgun

Because Donald Trump boasted (whilst being questioned on per capita spending with South Korea): " I know South Korea more than anybody".

He then went on to impress his audience by claiming that he knew that the population of Seoul is 38 million.

Except it isn`t; it`s 10 million.

However, on the wiki page, the elevation of Seoul above sea level is given as 125ft.

Which in metric is 38m.

Reading is one thing, understanding is another...

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 12:44 - Mar 31 with 226 viewsROTTWEILERS

He knows his onions, that lad

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 14:15 - Mar 31 with 220 viewsspell_chekker

The capital city is Seoul.

It used to be a French colony.

The french were ousted in the 1950's when there was the Korean war. The Americans intervened. The country was left divided into North and South Korea.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 16:21 - Mar 31 with 214 viewsspudgun

And the winner is...

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 17:43 - Mar 31 with 207 viewsspell_chekker

Its only land border is with North Korea.

Do I know more than Donald?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 07:29 - Apr 1 with 199 viewsLala

Haha. I know virtually bugger all about South Korea. I know Erasure did a song about Seoul, does that count.

Trump is just the biggest egotistical narcissist who possibly walked this earth. Though I’ve met a couple who come close.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 10:00 - Apr 1 with 193 viewsspudgun

Looks like spell might be in line to be the next President of the USA; his knowledge of South Korea is deeply impressive...

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 10:28 - Apr 1 with 183 viewsspell_chekker

Slightly north east of the Korean peninsula is the mysterious Russian outpost of Vladivostock.

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 10:29 - Apr 1 with 182 viewsspell_chekker

Did you know? ......

... South Korea jointly hosted the 2002 world cup with Japan.

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 10:43 - Apr 1 with 177 viewsspudgun

Vladivostock seemed to crop up frequently in history lessons at school, being much coveted as an all year round, ice-free port as I recall...

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 13:51 - Apr 1 with 165 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

They eat Dogs.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 16:04 - Apr 1 with 162 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

It's South of North Korea.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 17:37 - Apr 1 with 156 viewsspell_chekker

Manufacturing giants Samsung, Hyundai, LG, and Kia are all South Korean companies.

They eat dogs do they? - That'll be the Daewoo!!

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 18:01 - Apr 1 with 153 viewsspudgun

This thread is becoming pretty insightful on many levels regarding geography and history, as well as social and industry stuff; but I think Red`s "they eat dogs" puts him as our South Korean `expert` at the moment.

Sorry spell, but that`s the type of `facts` the forum likes, and Red obviously knows his audience.

Kebabs for tea anyone?

Woof woof!!

Who on here knows the most about South Korea? on 18:15 - Apr 1 with 150 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

You'd fear for Rotty if he ever visited there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024