Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hobbies 18:35 - Apr 1 with 980 viewsLala

Any new ones or old even ones resurfaced due to lockdown?

I’ve restarted knitting the scarf I started knitting way back when 🥴 and cooking now I’ve done a decent shop 👍

DIY on the cards for this Saturday, actually looking forward to it. How strange.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Hobbies on 18:48 - Apr 1 with 967 viewsspudgun

Always been a dabbler at hobbies, but intend to restart painting again soon - not very good but enjoy it - and have bought a metal detector a few weeks ago in anticipation of the self-isolation.

With the dog walking, gardening and foraging my days will be filled...

Hobbies on 18:48 - Apr 1 with 967 viewsspell_chekker

I'm busy with work Lala!!

Grrrr.

I'm doing my best to keep up my exercise regime.

And a yes to cooking here also.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Hobbies on 18:50 - Apr 1 with 966 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Being the Rock 'N' Roll kind of guy I am.......

1) Going to work out how to categorise my Olympic Pin Badge collection and get it on a spreadsheet.

2) Strangely, not done any online gaming in the last couple of weeks, so I might go Troll bashing over the weekend.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Hobbies on 19:01 - Apr 1 with 955 viewsROTTWEILERS

Robbie is a big Olympics fan too, Red. I might have missed it but haven't seen anyone's thoughts on the postponement.

I've bought a jet wash and harmonica but haven't started using either yet

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Hobbies on 19:45 - Apr 1 with 945 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Once some sports has to cancel pre qualifying tournaments, and the boxing one they held in London led to quite a few boxers and officials testing positive, it was always going to be called off.

It just took the Tokyo Organising Committee time to sort things out like local sponsorship contracts, delaying contracts on handing over the athletes village, and such stuff, before you could say "move it forward a year."

Also the same with the IOC, some contracts with broadcasters and sponsors will run out at the end of the 2020 games, and new ones would kick in, so they would all have to agree.

Just had to get their ducks all in a line so to speak.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Hobbies on 12:15 - Apr 2 with 931 viewsspell_chekker

All very good info guy but watching sport on TV is not, and never has been, classed as a hobby.

Find another thread for your ramblings!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024