Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms 21:24 - Apr 5 with 533 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52177125

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 22:19 - Apr 5 with 530 viewsLala

Yes, get well soon Boris 💐

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 04:42 - Apr 6 with 522 viewsspell_chekker

Get well soon Boris.

Obviously a left wing virus / communist plot!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 07:27 - Apr 6 with 511 viewsROTTWEILERS

Hope he gets better soon. Is it reported which hospital he's gone to?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 09:36 - Apr 6 with 504 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think St Thomas' in Westminster.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:00 - Apr 6 with 496 viewsspell_chekker

I'm neither fond of him nor his politics but it'd be very poor form not to wish anyone a speedy recovery from this illness.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:09 - Apr 6 with 493 viewsspudgun

Agree with that, spell.

Even though he a duplicitous and dangerously reckless man, I too would wish him a speedy recovery.

But would members of the forum extend that to Putin and Trump if they were taken ill?

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:17 - Apr 6 with 491 viewsImperial

Interesting, I am suddenly doubting my own views on morality. I would not wish coronavirus on my worst enemy but it has made me think.

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:27 - Apr 6 with 485 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Nope, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I hope all victims of this virus, including Bojo recover from it.

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:28 - Apr 6 with 484 viewsspell_chekker

Trump's not as bad as Putin, is he?

Putin's got a nasty streak that Trump hasn't, surely.

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 11:59 - Apr 6 with 477 viewsspudgun

Wouldn`t be overly distressed if Putin shuffled off this mortal coil; a despicable man.

Trump`s nastiness is there to see every day; it is just that it is somewhat overshadowed by his crass stupidity and ignorance...
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 12:01]

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 06:32 - Apr 8 with 456 viewsspell_chekker

"Boris Johnson has spent a second night in intensive care as he continues to receive treatment for coronavirus."

"Mr Johnson's condition is "stable" and he remains in "good spirits", his spokesman added on Tuesday evening."

Does that mean much? I'm not sure.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52208156
[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 6:33]

PM admitted to hospital over virus symptoms on 05:56 - Apr 9 with 430 viewsspell_chekker

Boris watch.

The latest headline reads: "Boris Johnson 'responding to treatment' in intensive care"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52208156

Intensive care is serious stuff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024