Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Morgan 09:20 - Apr 21 with 1030 viewsROTTWEILERS

Would never have gone near GMB a month ago but now find it riveting. Watching the chancers in government (and some of the royals) get a swift kick to the goolies is the perfect start to the day. Who knew?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Piers Morgan on 11:09 - Apr 21 with 1024 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

[Post edited 21 Apr 2020 11:17]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Piers Morgan on 08:40 - Apr 22 with 994 viewsROTTWEILERS

Sky News this morning. Like the baby bear's porridge - just right. Not too hot (Piers), not too cold (BBC).

Piers Morgan on 17:13 - Apr 22 with 988 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Piers Morgan on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 986 viewsROTTWEILERS

Legend

Good start for Keir today at PMQs, as well.

Accountability

Piers Morgan on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 973 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

It's the letter from the MP that had me howling.

After years of calling people snowflakes, "Middle England" has now turned into snowflakes on steroids.

Piers Morgan on 21:05 - Apr 22 with 970 viewsROTTWEILERS

Yep. And the Beeb has stopped being a biased, leftist project

Piers Morgan on 19:42 - Apr 26 with 938 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

This is from our Health Minister for Patient Safety, Suicide Prevention & Mental Health.

Piers Morgan on 16:58 - Apr 27 with 921 viewsROTTWEILERS

For balance, not everyone is a fan:

Piers Morgan on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 910 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Had friends and family in the Gulf War, so can never forgive him for that, or his involvement in phone hacking. Amazing after those scandals he's on GMB and editor at large for the Daily Mail. Rules are different for some people.

Even though I really can't stand the guy, I'll give him credit for trying to hold the Government to account during this pandemic.

Still sticks in the throat doing so.

Piers Morgan on 10:36 - Apr 28 with 892 viewsImperial

He who shouts the loudest is sometimes part of the problem.

We need clear and rational debate not rabble rousing. This form of opposition is one of the reasons why the electorate lost faith in the Labour party.

Piers Morgan on 20:17 - Apr 28 with 872 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Piers Morgan on 12:51 - May 11 with 837 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Piers Morgan on 18:17 - May 11 with 816 viewsROTTWEILERS

Go on Piers lad, haha.

Piers Morgan on 08:06 - May 12 with 806 viewsROTTWEILERS

He's calling the govt chickens this morning. Doing the noises and everything 😂🐔

Piers Morgan on 15:35 - May 12 with 797 viewsImperial

He is nothing but a clown. The program is a joke.

Associating him with any rational opposition to the current government will leave us in opposition for decades to come.

He is so bad he makes the politicians he so reviles look honourable men. Lest we forget he was a big fan of Trump for a while.

Piers Morgan on 16:32 - May 12 with 791 viewsROTTWEILERS

haha... He has overplayed his part, that's for sure.

I'm mixing it up between Sky News and GMB now and have noticed Piers and Suzanne are out-and-out nicking ideas from Sky. Sky are onto this and now Kay Burley is ULTRA charming to anyone she interviews.

In the absence of any other entertainment, I'm finding the beef between the three breakfast teams quite amusing. I am well-aware this is incredibly sad.

Piers Morgan on 16:38 - May 12 with 787 viewsImperial

I have to admit when you look at it that way Rotts there is a certain macabre entertainment factor.

Piers Morgan on 09:34 - May 19 with 762 viewsROTTWEILERS

Piers Morgan on 00:32 - May 25 with 729 viewsLala

I knew 😍

Piers is a credit to himself on many an occasion. Not afraid to call anyone out if needs be . Not one sided in his political viewpoint and can switch any allegiance when it’s merited 👍
The only celebrity I have ever tweeted during my small stay on Twitter 😍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Piers Morgan on 12:07 - May 25 with 710 viewsImperial

He is a bully pure and simple.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024