Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long do you think Covid has been in Britain? 10:26 - Apr 28 with 1350 viewsImperial

Many are now convinced they had the symptoms in November/December last year.

Deaths at this time could have been classified by a patients "underlying conditions".

Did anyone have the symptoms last year?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 12:26]

How long do you think Covid has been in Britain? on 16:59 - Apr 28 with 1338 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Have read a couple of articles about how companies that monitor Chinese social media sites noticed that the authorities were censoring posts with the words "Virus, Deaths, Flu, etc..." back in early December.

So I can see how it probably arrived here, with international travel nowadays, sometime in December.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

How long do you think Covid has been in Britain? on 18:59 - Apr 28 with 1330 viewsspell_chekker

I was a bit grotty just before Christmas. I've never thought it was covid related though.

I've got a colleague who was really bad in January though, much worse than a normal seasonal cold / flu bug. It took her a long time to shake it off as well. She reckons, is convinced rather, that it was the coronavirus

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024