Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 23216 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 13:43 - May 2 with 7203 viewsMickS_

Born - Park Royal.

Lived in Northolt stormtrooper territory.

Moved to Hayes and now in Hillingdon.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:01 - May 2 with 7171 viewsbosh67

Born - East London
Raised - North London
Live now - Luton

It's been glamorous!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:15 - May 2 with 7146 viewsEastR

Born and bred - The Pale
Resided NW6 in the 90's
Now The Surrey Hills

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:32 - May 2 with 7120 viewsloftboy

Born in Reading, grew up in Bracknell until 1991, moved to sunbury until 1996, then Chertsey until my marriage broke up in 2015, back to Bracknell until 2017 then to Plaistow E13, just before lockdown we had a n offer accepted on a house in south Sheffield so hopefully once our buyer has had his survey done on this place we will be moving there.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:44 - May 2 with 7097 viewsLutonianR

Born: Enfield

Previously Lived: Cheshunt, Luton, Holland Park

Currently Live: Back in Luton

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:47 - May 2 with 7085 viewsLongsufferingR

Born in in Wimbledon
Brought up in Kew except for two years living in Montreal
First flat was on Shepherd's Bush Green for the five minute walk to home games
Now near Guildford

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:00 - May 2 with 7058 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Born in Colindale (well, actually in a mental asylum in Bushey - honest!)
Bred in Colindale, West Cork and Harrow.
Live in Cork City now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:01 - May 2 with 7057 viewssuperstan

Born Hillingdon
Lived Northolt 47 years (tube from Northolt used to be full of R’s game days)
Now Harefield last 14 years

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:05 - May 2 with 7052 viewshamptonhillhoop

Born in Eastbourne (whole family originally from Shepherds Bush, parents moved there for a year to ruin my street cred)

Raised in Southall / Greenford

Now in Hampton Hill (funnily enough)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:19 - May 2 with 7026 viewsqprxtc

Born in The Bush

Lived in The Bush (Just over the border now in North Ken).

Will probably croak in The Bush.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:26 - May 2 with 7012 viewshantssi

Born in Kingsbury hospital (like Brian it soon became a mental hospital!).
Raised in Kingsbury, the Blackbirds Cross end.
Last 30 years lived in Fareham, Hampshire, between Southampton and Portsmouth (about a 30 minute walk from the beach such as it is!) via Reading for about 4 years.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:39 - May 2 with 6990 viewsMrSheen

Born in St Mary's, Paddington.
Lived in NW6, NW10, W5, W3, SW14.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 15:42 - May 2 with 6988 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Born: Perivale

Raised: Greenford, then it all started to go haywire....

Lived: five different places in London; seven in Manchester; Brighton; Birmingham and Liverpool. Then overseas: Atlanta; Carcassonne (France where home will be); Phnom Penh; Yangon; Manila; Perth and currently Doha...I think Mrs PH might just beat that lot!

Has been interesting in parts, but not all that it’s cracked up to be as some might think.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:02 - May 2 with 6954 viewsQPRSteve

Born in Hammersmith Hospital

College Park, Shepherds Bush, Fulham, Islington, Fulham, Shepherds Bush, now Cardiff.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:08 - May 2 with 6942 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mine was an asylum at the time.

I was six weeks overdue and no-one thought to keep the bed booked for my Mom, so when I finally showed an interest in the outside world me and Mom were ferried around from hospital to hospital until eventually an asylum in Bushey let us in.

I never stood a chance in this life.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:21 - May 2 with 6910 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Six (6) weeks overdue!!! Even Ryanair before C-19 wouldn’t take that late to repay you.

After a ten and a half months gestation period, I’m surprised you weren’t taken to the maternity unit at Whipsnade where all the other elephants are born!

I’d say after that have a cuppa, but that’s not on the cards following recent revelations on the matter....six weeks; blimey!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:22 - May 2 with 6906 viewsstowmarketrange

Born in Battersea,and moved to Roehampton in 1967.Choice of 3 teams all a bus ride away.I choose this one as the 72 bus was a route master with a conductor,which meant you could nick his ticket rolls to throw at the Rangers when we scored a goal.

Moved to mitcham in 84,then on to Waltham Abbey in 95.Finally on to a small village 6 miles from Stowmarket.
Next and last stop is Seven hills crematorium in Ipswich.Unless my lottery numbers come up that is,then I might go to a posher crematorium.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:24 - May 2 with 6879 viewsClive_Anderson

Born: Harold Wood hospital in Essex...now a housing estate.

Lived: Hornchurch, Sheffield, Nottingham, Swansea, Cambridge, Portugal and now Bury

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:26 - May 2 with 6900 viewsstowmarketrange

I was 6 weeks early Brian and that was a lot in 1960.It was touch and go for a few weeks supposedly.
My old man never let me forget that he’d just gone to the chippy when I started to make an appearance and the dinner was wasted.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:27 - May 2 with 6895 viewsFrankRightguard

Born: Aylesbury

Lived: South Ruislip for 25 years then to Hillingdon.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:32 - May 2 with 6880 viewsMickS_

Where in Hillingdon, Frank? Don’t worry I’m not a stalker.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:32 - May 2 with 6874 viewsBoston

Thought you lived in Kenton?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:33 - May 2 with 6874 viewsqpr_1968

my best mate lives in claydon, he loves needham market.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:36 - May 2 with 6869 viewsOregonQPR

Born: St Thomas' Hospital
Lived: Elephant & Castle, Thornton Heath, Fort Worth, Texas
Live Now: Portland, Oregon
Will Retire: Porto, Portugal

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 16:41 - May 2 with 6775 viewsterryb

Raised in Chesham (born Amersham General where I was the first baby to have a full blood transplant having been born with yellow blood!).

Moved to Stowmarket in 1974 aged 22 ( marrying an Ipswich girl) & have live in Ipswich since 1979.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024