Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walk from Home 11:34 - May 12 with 2406 viewsNorthernr

In the absence of the Tiger Feet Walk this year club have launched this to raise funds for the Tiger Cubs. Really easy to get involved, great cause, gets you off your ars, etc etc...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community-news/qpr-to-launch-walkfromhome-campaign/

Walk from Home on 13:34 - May 14 with 1938 viewsDixie_CT

Went out and did mine this morning and visited two places in SW London, two in Hounslow (one old one new) and the promised land 😍

Please donate to the fundraiser if you can:

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/tigerfeet11

Walk from Home on 14:40 - May 14 with 1919 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brilliant! Well done. Up to 7,300 now with Gift Aid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Walk from Home on 15:21 - May 14 with 1906 viewsDixie_CT

Thanks Brian. I was going to try and walk in the shape of a comedy penis that landed on C***sea but decided to be kind and made a cheap joke about social distancing at Stamford Bridge.

Be a great feat (boom boom) if the fundraiser gets over £10k, given the current climate.

Walk from Home on 19:25 - May 14 with 1838 viewsloftboy

Done. Not a fortune I’m afraid. It’s a great cause

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Walk from Home on 07:38 - May 15 with 1735 viewskomradkirk

Done yesterday evening not 14 miles though

Walk from Home on 08:54 - May 15 with 1720 viewsslmrstid

I did mine on Tuesday, although just used it as part of my run, but ran in my blue QPR training top from this year's training kit.

I've always fancied doing some of these community walk things, but living 100 miles away its pretty tricky to get involved, so being able to do it virtually is at least something.

Walk from Home on 12:00 - May 15 with 1679 viewsDannyPaddox

Great (puerile) minds think alike. Watch this space 😇

Walk from Home on 15:34 - May 16 with 1445 viewsR_from_afar

We just did ours, Mrs R from Afar in her Air Asia blue and white number and me resplendent in my black and red Car Giant top from way back when. You Rsss.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Walk from Home on 08:06 - May 17 with 1295 viewsNeil_SI

For mine, I spent a couple of hours walking to Clive's and back, stopping briefly for a quick social distancing beer with him and Simmo.

Walk from Home on 13:59 - May 17 with 1240 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Been sick for a couple of days so only got my walk in this morning.

We can travel up to 5km here now so I walked over to see (from afar) a friend I hadn't seen since pre-lockdown.

£8,345 now. Would be great if it hit £10k.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Walk from Home on 20:39 - May 17 with 1204 viewsOldPedro

Did a 4 mile walk this morning in a QPR home shirt and donated just now. Think this is a great idea for those of us who don't live in London (I'm in Yorkshire) and can't take part on the usual walk. I agree with Paul Finney on the podcast who suggested that the Walk From Home should be an annual thing as well as the usual Tiger Feet Walk.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Walk from Home on 00:01 - May 23 with 1084 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We did it!

Over £13,000 raised so far, nearly £15,000 including giftaid.

I did mine last weekend. 15 miles or so passing Griffin Park, Brentford Community Stadium, Craven Cottage and Loftus Rd.

Cracking walk would have been even better with pubs but in truth might not have got much further than Brentford if there had

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024