Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweaty socks close the SPL season 12:51 - May 18 with 1292 viewsRangersDave

as of now!

Celtic champions

Hearts relegated.
[Post edited 18 May 2020 12:52]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:09 - May 18 with 1219 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Celtic. Champions! Well I did not see that coming.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:12 - May 18 with 1215 viewsloftus77

Absolutely - who would have thought it?

I was torn between Ross County and Livingston.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:21 - May 18 with 1203 viewsRangersDave

my money was on Hamilton Accy's

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:21 - May 18 with 1203 viewsfrancisbowles

To relegate Hearts with 8 games to go in a 12 team league seems very harsh, if true.

Would they have had some 'six pointers' still to play.

How do you get to 30 games played with another 8 fixtures outstanding?

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:27 - May 18 with 1186 viewsWatford_Ranger

They split the league halfway through or at least used to.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:43 - May 18 with 1136 viewsstowmarketrange

The last 5 games would be against the other teams in the bottom 6,so potential more winnable games.But they only seem to win against Rangers.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:46 - May 18 with 1121 viewsPlanetHonneywood

To be fair, the crowning of the Scottish champions on 18 May, has probably made it the most exciting and suspenseful season in living memory.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 13:53 - May 18 with 1100 viewsstowmarketrange

It might’ve been more interesting if rangers hadn’t got the beach towels out after Christmas.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 14:08 - May 18 with 1082 viewscolinallcars

I went to an old firm Derby with an American friend. The Rangers fans were singing F**k The Pope.
My friend was upset but I said the Celtic fans were just as bad but it's hard to sing F**K The Procurator General Of The Protestant Church Of Scotland.
The ol' ones are the best !

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 15:17 - May 18 with 1010 viewsBoston

Very harsh

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 16:40 - May 18 with 961 viewsHayesender

Just spat my tea out

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 21:45 - May 19 with 777 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes, I know that is/was part of it but still can't work out how they get to play 38 fixtures against eleven opponents. To play each team twice and then play the five teams in your half twice is still only 32 games.

KARL help!

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 23:16 - May 19 with 728 viewsjohncharles

Superhoops

Strong and stable my arse.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 23:44 - May 19 with 711 viewsstowmarketrange

They play 3 games against the same opponents,so that’s 33 games,and then the 5 games against the other teams in your half of the table.
Luckily rangers and Celtic are normally in the same half of the draw,so that ensures the 4th old firm game of the season.

Sweaty socks close the SPL season on 09:31 - May 20 with 641 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks for the explanation.

Glad we don't have that system. Favours the big clubs. Hard enough to get two decent results against them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024