Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hold Your Hand Out 22:49 - Jun 7 with 4001 viewsBoston

...you naughty boy. US has officially requested Prince Andrew extradited to face paedo questions.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 23:06]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hold Your Hand Out on 00:18 - Jun 8 with 2820 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Never going to happen IMO after Epstein was taken out oops I mean committed suicide unless there is a paper/video trail.
Look at how long R Kelly avoided prison and they had him red handed yet he bought off his accusers for 20+ years .
Not saying Prince Andrew is innocent or guilty but his life has changed forever by associating himself with JE for whatever reason

Hold Your Hand Out on 00:25 - Jun 8 with 2815 viewsstowmarketrange

Tell the yanks we’ll swap a potential paedo friend for a woman who killed a 19 year old man on a motorbike outside an American airbase by driving on the wrong side of the fecking road.

Hold Your Hand Out on 00:53 - Jun 8 with 2794 viewsBoston

Interesting Stow, hadn’t considered the death penalty for Prince Charming, but now you mention it...

Hold Your Hand Out on 00:59 - Jun 8 with 2789 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s obvious what’s going to happen.

Both countries will express fake outrage that the other is not extraditing each individual. The whole process will have the air of two bald men fighting over a comb.

Military and economic co operation will continue as normal and no damage to any kind of consensus will be done.

The victims in both cases, as always, will remain without justice.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 1:00]

Hold Your Hand Out on 01:13 - Jun 8 with 2766 viewshamptonhillhoop

yep. but neither will happen unfortunately

Hold Your Hand Out on 08:38 - Jun 8 with 2583 viewsPhildo

Watched the Epstein documentary on Netflix - horrific stuff.

If Andy is as clean as he says no harm in jetting over to provide assistance to the enquiry to help victims recover from the trauma. Like he went to see his friend Epstein after he got out of jail. Other family members are keen on signalling their devotion to mental health and he can drop in on his nephew for a couple of days. I am sure he has medical records that support the no sweating thing etc.

On the other hand if he doesn't take any foreign holidays for a while suggests he is worried about getting pinched.

Hold Your Hand Out on 08:49 - Jun 8 with 2557 viewspaulparker

Does anyone actually believe this crap ?
The Queen is going to hand over her peado son to the plod in America , there’s more chance of QPR winning the champions league and me shagging Cameron Diaz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hold Your Hand Out on 09:04 - Jun 8 with 2535 viewsbosh67

To be honest there's more chance of you shagging Cameron Diaz than us winning the Champions League.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hold Your Hand Out on 09:16 - Jun 8 with 2503 viewsdistortR

How so? Maybe PP has a 4 year plan?

Hold Your Hand Out on 09:24 - Jun 8 with 2484 viewspaulparker

TBF I’d take that over us winning the champions league

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hold Your Hand Out on 15:02 - Jun 8 with 2331 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not extradited but

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52962980

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hold Your Hand Out on 15:15 - Jun 8 with 2307 viewsBoston

A nuanced ruse - put the bracelets on.

Hold Your Hand Out on 15:27 - Jun 8 with 2283 viewsslmrstid

A 4 year plan for European glory, or a 4 year plan to woo Cameron?

I think we need clarification.

Hold Your Hand Out on 15:27 - Jun 8 with 2283 viewswgchoop

Now im not saying he has or hsant done anything wrong but on documentary on netflix the person accusing him of what happened back at the girlfriends london house was 17 at the time in uk age of consent is 16 so is he a pedo or just a dodgy old man in that case ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 8 with 2267 viewsToast_R

I bet he's sweating now...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 15:40]

Hold Your Hand Out on 16:28 - Jun 8 with 2234 viewsMrSheen

Does the US have an extradition treaty with Pizza Express?

Hold Your Hand Out on 16:31 - Jun 8 with 2227 viewsdistortR

i doubt if he cared too much about the distinction at the time.

Hold Your Hand Out on 18:05 - Jun 8 with 2167 views2Thomas2Bowles

I watched that Doc on Netflix

It was one-sided as apart from Epstein's lawyer no one wanted to say anything from that side, not surprising.

Epstein 100% guilty
Andrew, yeah I think he shagged that girl, there-underage, here just bearly legal.

Why are they not going after Bill Clinton, well involved.

Ghislaine Maxwell, how is she not in prison.

Considering how big this was and how long it went on, not many Women came forward really, I have real doubts about a couple of them, looked to be they fully knew what they were doing, were not underage at the time and just looked like they were looking at a big payout.

One said she was raped on her first meeting with Epstein, but then stayed and found him girls for years, she was 21 at the start.

Raped and then you work for him, hmm

Epstein's death, he wrote a new will and transferred all his money and assets 2 days before.$555MIL

I don' think he had the bottle to kill himself but maybe paid someone to do it, I think that's more likely that someone having him hit, what with the new will and all points away from a hit.

Hold Your Hand Out on 18:11 - Jun 8 with 2156 viewsdistortR

you can absolutely destroy someone's self belief and control them.
Why did the abused girl stay with epstein?
Why do abused women stay with their husbands?

Hold Your Hand Out on 18:19 - Jun 8 with 2140 viewsBoston

Never travel to Stockholm

Hold Your Hand Out on 18:25 - Jun 8 with 2129 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sure, but just the way she told it, sort of did not ring true, I had no problem believing most of them, were much younger, came from broken homes/poor. this one, you felt she chose to stay when she could walk away.

Maybe watch it yourself and make your mind up, was just my opinion.

But whatever, some serious abuse going on.

Hold Your Hand Out on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 2032 viewsNoDiddley

Totally agree, I watched it thinking why didn’t these girls go straight to the Miami old bill after the ‘massage’ sessions? Then along come Netflix & it’s “I was trafficked “ I know they probably come from low income/ broken homes etc but this sh*t could have been stopped long before Randy Andy got involved.

Hold Your Hand Out on 20:27 - Jun 8 with 2008 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Reading the direction this thread has taken has made me sad for any future daughter I may have and has made me question the value of public juries.

Hold Your Hand Out on 20:35 - Jun 8 with 1989 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well there was a lot of grooming going on so understand why they may not go to the police.

Some did but then he got a sweetheart deal that shows the law was not going to help them till years later.

As I said I believed most of them.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 20:51]

Hold Your Hand Out on 12:14 - Jun 9 with 1793 viewsNortholt_Rs

Prince Paedo is 100% a wrong ‘un. If he’s done nothing wrong he’s got nothing to hide. Right?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024