Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Lynch 12:42 - Jun 18 with 2631 viewsenfieldargh

Just been released by Sunderland.

Interesting to see if he gets a club

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Joel Lynch on 12:56 - Jun 18 with 2574 viewsBucksRanger

Maybe in Ibiza.

Joel Lynch on 13:09 - Jun 18 with 2534 viewsNoDiddley

7 iron

Joel Lynch on 13:37 - Jun 18 with 2475 viewsTheChef

Dubai is calling.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Joel Lynch on 13:54 - Jun 18 with 2420 viewssmegma

Couldn't care less if he gets another job.

Joel Lynch on 14:12 - Jun 18 with 2368 viewsdaveB

didn't he say something along the lines of it's great to finally be a club pushing for promotion?

Hilarious that year he left Huddersfield they went up and year he's left QPR we've had our best season since before he joined

Joel Lynch on 15:14 - Jun 18 with 2239 viewsBoston

Canadian Club ...dash of soda.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joel Lynch on 15:33 - Jun 18 with 2200 viewsqpr_1968

perhaps he can join cousins at stoke....chuckle brothers.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Joel Lynch on 15:38 - Jun 18 with 2183 viewsToast_R

I bet his presence in the dressing room is missed about as much as Arthur Gnohéré's

Joel Lynch on 16:49 - Jun 18 with 2062 viewsnix

China?

Joel Lynch on 17:23 - Jun 18 with 2001 viewsDorse

Dubai-ous.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Joel Lynch on 19:51 - Jun 18 with 1832 viewsHunterhoop

I’m sure Park Royal will be on here telling us this was still Leistner’s fault.

In spite of one playing in the Bundesliga and the other now released by a mid table League One team.

Joel Lynch on 21:48 - Jun 18 with 1708 viewsParkRoyalR

One's a very poor footballer with a good attitude and the others the opposite - wish Toni plenty of game time on basis we recover the million or whatever we blew on him and the 25k a week wages we wasted - given my man Lynchy is only a few months younger than Pugh, not really surprising they havnt offered him a new contract when he'll be 33odd next season - still rate Barbet, Masterson + Cameron so all good.

Joel Lynch on 21:58 - Jun 18 with 1691 viewsHunterhoop

Ha ha! Absolute nonsense, but funny. You are the only person I know who genuinely believes Lynch was better than Leistner.

Joel Lynch on 00:03 - Jun 19 with 1566 viewsLazyFan

The Empirical evidence here is showing us that now the Winter Leech has left the Mags, Dunderland must be dead certs to get promoted next season. Especially with clusterfeck Dull, Lowtown and Moneyless Miners coming down there will be no real compo.

Now the Winter Leech has all summer to get ready for his Winter layoff in Dubai.

zzzzzzzzzz

Joel Lynch on 00:13 - Jun 19 with 1562 viewsdistortR

The Mags. That will go down well in sunderland AND newcastle!

Joel Lynch on 01:00 - Jun 19 with 1531 viewsBoston

Joel Lynch, joelynch, joelynch joelyyyynch, I’m begging of you please don’t take my fans...
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 1:04]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joel Lynch on 07:18 - Jun 19 with 1433 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Yet another footballer who took a lot more out than he ever put in.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Joel Lynch on 07:24 - Jun 19 with 1428 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I was just thinking "wow, not one person has a good word to say about Lynch at the end of his footballing days". We have one!

I'll ask you this - did Lynch ever put in even half the performance that, say, Leistner did when we won at Forest?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joel Lynch on 12:53 - Jun 19 with 1268 viewsParkRoyalR

BMc - always enjoy your posts - though regrettably have to slightly disagree - I had a great day in Nottingham that day and Leistner does n't stick out in my memory (bar tap-in) bizarrely its Wzolek I recall as for once actually manned up + got stuck in away from home.

Leistner had a couple of first class games for us, at home (versus Deeney & Abrahams) stick in my mind, as when we sat deep on the smaller pitches it suited him. Away from home on big pitches and with the team pushing up he was very very vunerable. Hence why Warburton had to re-think mid-season as without my man covering him, we were shipping goals a plenty.

Joel Lynch on 13:06 - Jun 19 with 1235 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's an excellent point, ParkRoyal, about Leistner being better on a narrow pitch, and vulnerable on wider pitches. I agree.

At the away win at Forest, if memory serves at all, I think Leistner was my MOTM after putting Grabban in his pocket, giving him nothing on the ground and winning a remarkable amount of headers in open play and at set pieces. I thought he was excellent.

Generally, he was slow and he didn't suit Warburton's passing style but he was (at our level) sound on the technicals of positioning, tackling, heading and bollocking and biting.

Lynch, to my mind - and it is all opinions, I realise - was wanting in each of those departments. A shame, because he could have been slightly better, if he ever actually gave a fugg.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joel Lynch on 13:17 - Jun 19 with 1205 viewsMarc

I thought we got Toni on a free?

Joel Lynch on 14:05 - Jun 19 with 1140 viewsCamberleyR

We did, hence probably being on pretty good money. Park Royal R/Joel Lynch's mum talking out of their backside again.

Also, to correct them again, Leistner's goal wasn't a tap in, it was a great header from a pinpoint Freeman free kick.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Joel Lynch on 15:29 - Jun 19 with 1076 viewsParkRoyalR

A head tap from 4 yards from a perfect inswinging cross is a tap-in in my book, as unmissable for anyone who plays football at any level,

Thought fee was £1m but just checked and you're probably right as reads as 'undisclosed' which is a result as we should be able to move on alot easier and not tied to £ 1.5m wages

Just watched re-run and as Incenzo says 'Leinstner struggling' as he's skinned for pace out wide and winger puts in a great cross for what could have been the equaliser, so I'll give BMc the draw on this one!

Looking forward to Masterson + Barbet as believe these 2 could really compliment each other, lets hope.

Joel Lynch on 15:48 - Jun 19 with 1030 viewsEsox_Lucius

The one thing that Joel Lynch excelled at on the pitch was blaming Jake Bidwell for his (Lynch's) mistakes. Between that and the finagling of a mid season trip to Dubai every season, bar the one where it was so heavily discussed on SM that he was probably warned off by the club, he was one of the biggest wasters we have had since Joey Barton.

The grass is always greener.

Joel Lynch on 16:03 - Jun 19 with 1009 viewsterryb

Lynch wasn't the only one that did that. Freeman blamed Bidwell every time Luke made a bad pass as well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024