Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro 17:37 - Jul 4 with 20384 viewsbosh67

Although we haven't won there since the last plague we kind of absolutely need to win there tomorrow to put to bed any fears of being dragged into the relegation problems. Win and we should be fine. Lose there and it really does start to get itchy. Plus we would have to honour of them I think being the only team after lockdown not to gain any points. I wouldn't put it another defeat beyond us but a win tomorrow will at least take the stress out the team and us fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boro on 17:42 - Jul 4 with 3819 viewsloftboy

We won there in 2014!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Boro on 17:47 - Jul 4 with 3798 viewsManinBlack

Does all of this mean we are the last club to wake up from hibernation with nil points since the restart?

Boro on 17:53 - Jul 4 with 3766 viewsloftboy

Bristol city lost 4/4 so far

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Boro on 18:06 - Jul 4 with 3733 viewsManinBlack

So joint last as things stand. This must mean then that both clubs have lost every single league game they have played in June. Another bad statistic to add to our unwanted records in our history.

Boro on 18:12 - Jul 4 with 3720 viewsHarbour

I think we have declared on 50 let’s hope that is enough

Boro on 18:15 - Jul 4 with 3713 viewsLowerloftLad

if Barnsley won every single game they would end on 56 points they have won 10 in 41 games cant see them winning 5 on the trot now

boro will be well up for this one though considering

Barnsley play luton next

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Boro on 18:32 - Jul 4 with 3669 viewsHarbour

Johnson sacked by Bristol City

Boro on 18:34 - Jul 4 with 3665 viewsrsonist

That bottle top doesn't get the Jamie Pollock respect it deserved.

Boro on 21:19 - Jul 4 with 3536 viewsThe_Beast1976

If we lose tomorrow then we're 5 points off third bottom (or possibly 4 points if Hull win) with 5 games to play (so squeaky bum time again). Win tomorrow and we're 9 points off the bottom with 5 games to play (pretty much guaranteed safety). So a very big game tomorrow. I fancy us to win!!

Boro on 21:20 - Jul 4 with 3536 viewsMiss_Terraces

Won 3-0 our previous visit to that as well

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Boro on 21:58 - Jul 4 with 3484 viewsRangersDave

Went there for the 3-0 win, and to see Adel score a penalty

Nice chips on the sea front at Redcar, train into Borough and then, like the services of a really agile hooker, i had a happy ending in an win away! Top day!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2020 22:56]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Boro on 22:54 - Jul 4 with 3415 viewsenfieldargh

Chips, football and Rugby in the same day...impressive

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Boro on 23:34 - Jul 4 with 3376 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've got a good feeling about this one

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Boro on 23:36 - Jul 4 with 3367 viewsBoston

I was there, good day out, travelled up surrounded by Palace heading to Newcastle, all Iphones, Ipads, more electronic equipment with them than Jodrell Bank! Coming home Graham(Clacton via Wembley), persuaded a dozen of us that he knew a quicker way home than going over Darlington. He was right, unfortunately half way back the ticket clipper came down and nailed most for being on the wrong train, made 'em get off, only left a couple of us who'd forked out the full fare. Had a funny exchange with that Millwall posse who all dress in black at Kings Cross..and still back in the Windemere to suck down a good few pints before closing.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 0:17]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boro on 09:05 - Jul 5 with 3212 viewsdaveB

I'd take a draw now

Boro on 13:01 - Jul 5 with 3070 viewsaston_hoop

Is this the match thread?

Lumley starting!!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Boro on 13:06 - Jul 5 with 3033 viewskensalriser

Can someone please explain why Amos is preferred to Chair?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Boro on 13:07 - Jul 5 with 3032 viewsNorthernr

Boro have gone with Morrison, Roberts, Fletcher and Assombalonga.

Got a bad feeling about this.

Boro on 13:07 - Jul 5 with 3029 viewsstevec

I’m going for an Assombolonga goal ‘anytime in 90 minutes‘ to clear the mortgage.

Boro on 13:09 - Jul 5 with 3014 viewsjohnhoop

I only just picked up from the BBC Championship website that it’s a 2pm k.o. rather than the 3pm it has on the fixture list on here. Nearly missed the first half of our six-pointer!

Boro on 13:11 - Jul 5 with 3002 viewsjohnhoop

Because he’s a loan player and we feel obligated to give him game time? Surely can’t be based on form or ability after Saturday’s game.

Boro on 13:19 - Jul 5 with 2941 viewsqprd

Different position tbf... since we're playing a 5-4-1 (or whatever youd like to call it), were basically chairs no 10 slot for the 3rd centreback

having said that, totally agree- no justification for amos to be playing

Boro on 13:27 - Jul 5 with 2895 viewsMistication92

Middlesbrough to win, Assombalonga to score and 2 or more goals. At least I'll make money if we don't get a result.

Boro on 13:29 - Jul 5 with 2869 viewsflynnbo

Got a feeling that Lumley has been chosen as we won't be passing it out with a back three and that's possibly why Kelly was pumping it long on Tuesday. Although I think Kelly is a far better keeper, I hope Lumley plays well. Kane may be better suited to this system too. COYRS

Boro on 13:31 - Jul 5 with 2856 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Big call on dropping Kelly, but I think it's the right one. After all, if Lumley wouldn't start after Fulham would he ever start again?

Really looking forward to seeing Kakay as I missed Tuesday and haven't caught up on the full game yet.

With Boro going heavy on the attacking players we really, really need to control midfield.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024