Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton 08:13 - Jul 17 with 215 viewsspell_chekker

They'll easily stay up with 37 points this season.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 14:23 - Jul 17 with 207 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

ABBA won the Eurovision song contest in Brighton

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 15:11 - Jul 17 with 195 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

It is a desperately poor Division this season. All the bottom twelve or so are very, very ordinary.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 18:38 - Jul 17 with 178 viewsspudgun

Have never been there and haven`t really wished to visit there - although I once visited an old school friend who had a pub on (relatively) nearby Hayling Island.

Don`t think I`ve seen them play either.

Not much to be said about Brighton really...

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 18:41 - Jul 17 with 176 viewsspell_chekker

I've been to Hayling Island.

There is / was a holiday camp there.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 18:42 - Jul 17 with 175 viewsspell_chekker

Talking 45ish years ago!!!

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 18:58 - Jul 17 with 169 viewsspudgun

Yep, my visit was about 40 years ago!

Me and a school pal made a surprise visit to another schoolmate from Fleetwood who ran a pub there. He was gobsmacked when we walked in. We stayed at Petersfield, I remember.

Then went on to London and stayed with another school mate who, later went out with Joan Collins` daughter.

It was on that visit that a member of Motorhead threw ice at us in a pub.

But still nothing interesting to say about Brighton...
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 9:48]

(Un)Interesting Facts About Brighton on 09:46 - Jul 19 with 164 viewsspell_chekker

It's the second best holiday resort in the UK.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024