Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday 19:10 - Jul 31 with 14966 viewsQPR_John

Nm

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:14 - Jul 31 with 7012 viewsHayesender

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/12040150/sheffield-wednesday-given

That's bollox. Should be applied to this season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:15 - Jul 31 with 7010 viewsBucksRanger

Next season. Why not this season like Wigan?

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:15 - Jul 31 with 7004 viewsHAYESBOY

How have they got away with that. Next year?

Wigan now have some ammo.

And Charlton.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 19:18]

Smells like a trout farm in here

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:15 - Jul 31 with 7003 viewsQPRSteve

Never liked them since they stopped Dave Thomas from getting in to Hillsborough for the League 1 promotion game.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:20 - Jul 31 with 6942 viewsLeedsR

I don’t understand why it’s applied to next season and not this one.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:22 - Jul 31 with 6915 viewsHunterhoop

Bizarre as to why it’s not this year, whilst they still haven’t had the Wigan appeal hearing, and they knew about this breach allseason (for longer than Wigan!) and it was from before this season.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:26 - Jul 31 with 6876 viewsQPR_John

A cynical person might think the FL were waiting to see how many points they got this season
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 19:28]

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:27 - Jul 31 with 6867 viewsNorthernr

But not until next season. Because it would relegate them this season. And we can't have that. Because we want to start the next season in 25 minutes time. And if we relegate them now, they'll appeal, and the courts are slooooooooooooooooooow.

Fcking shameless. Shameless and shambolic.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:29 - Jul 31 with 6843 viewsqpr_1968

Horrible club, horrible fans.......looks like a case of one of the selected few.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:32 - Jul 31 with 6811 viewskensalriser

It would have just added more chaos to this season, so it was the easy option.

Better for us anyway.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:35 - Jul 31 with 6789 viewsEsox_Lucius

They breached rules by including the sale of their Hillsborough Stadium home in their 2017-18 accounts despite the ground being sold a year later.

They were not guilty of "breaching its duty of utmost good faith to the EFL by deliberately concealing information".

How are these two sentences not concomitant?
Corrupt as Fü ck

The grass is always greener.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:35 - Jul 31 with 6791 viewsNorthernr

Easy to say if you're not Charlton, who would be safe now if it was applied this season, which it should be. It's fcking disgusting.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:36 - Jul 31 with 6778 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I logged in thinking one of you wise people might be explain this, but I see it really is inexplicable. There's a point where shameful meets shameless and that's where the EFL live.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:39 - Jul 31 with 6757 viewsSuperhoop83

You're being too polite!

Russian report mark 2.

Suffering since 1978.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:45 - Jul 31 with 6699 viewsLowerloftLad

it if had been say a club like leeds who had had been in the bottom three come the final day i wonder if the efl would have moved a little faster to dock Wednesday 12 points

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 19:56 - Jul 31 with 6607 viewsbertiebasset007

My thoughts too,how on earth does it all work ?🤔

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:11 - Jul 31 with 6495 viewsterryb

This will be interesting. How can it stay out of the courts?

1) Will Charlton take legal action as a point deduction this season for Wednesday would have saved them from relegation. Mind you, will Charlton retain their EFL licence as the "new owners" had not supplied proof of funds?

2) If Wigan are not deducted points, Barnsley can take action on two counts. That would be that the non implementation of deductions from Wigan & Wednesday has relegasted them.

Are Barnsley being serious with the sugestion that they would take the EFL to court? If so, can the EFL restart in September whilst court action is outstanding?

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:24 - Jul 31 with 6415 viewsStanisgod

More corrupt than FIFA, and that's saying something.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:25 - Jul 31 with 6406 viewsRangersDave

Someone needs to take the fat feckers at the EFL to court.
The more the merrier really.

This shyte happening almost year in and year out needs sorting, and otherwise smells of collusion to rig the results, regarding relegation and promotion.

If someone can really justify , and i mean non B.S. justification for all this, i'd like to hear it.

Shysters, the lot of em!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:30 - Jul 31 with 6362 viewsMiss_Terraces

I seriously wouldn't be surprised, to see derby punished this season just to really twist the knife into the integrity of our league

This whole thing makes me sick

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:34 - Jul 31 with 6325 viewsQPR_John

There is no way the FL could deduct 12 points from Derby to be applied this season knowing it would be no punishment

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:45 - Jul 31 with 6248 views2Thomas2Bowles

Charlton and Wigan (if they lose their appeal.. they will) should sue, fck the start of a new season, unlikely any fans will be allowed anyway.

Barnley should also have their lawyers on standby.

Derby should also get 12 points deducted

Utter utter disgrace Football league not longer fit for purpose.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 20:47]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:47 - Jul 31 with 6254 viewsenfieldargh

Think if you appeal and loose then double the punishment or it should be like a members club with no appeal process.

yes I know......

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:51 - Jul 31 with 6237 viewsMaggsinho

Here we go...

12 point penalty for Sheffield Wednesday on 20:54 - Jul 31 with 6220 viewsQPR_John

Don't hold your breath. There is a world of difference betweeen considering and instigating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024