Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Switching Code........ 22:14 - Aug 4 with 6105 viewsNoDiddley

See you soon😂

Switching Code........ on 22:18 - Aug 4 with 4477 viewsstowmarketrange

Still no premier league club from Middlesex postal codes.

Switching Code........ on 23:05 - Aug 4 with 4280 viewsthame_hoops

Leave it out. A tad spiteful imo

Switching Code........ on 23:08 - Aug 4 with 4259 viewsParkRoyalR

Switching Teams more like, him and NewBee, the clues in the names.

Switching Code........ on 23:22 - Aug 4 with 4179 viewsswitchingcode

I’ve supported Brentford for 50 plus years but you enjoy your evening

Switching Code........ on 23:30 - Aug 4 with 4128 viewsdixiedean

If we lost a playoff final the last place I’d be is on a rival’s message board . Man, that is serious masochism.

Switching Code........ on 23:35 - Aug 4 with 4075 viewsqprxtc

Switching code doesn’t deserve that. Dont confuse wishing the best for our team with individual hatred. He’s a good poster and interesting. And dint wish this stuff on him:her.

Switching Code........ on 23:42 - Aug 4 with 4053 viewsqpr_1968

why, this is a qpr forum.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Switching Code........ on 23:42 - Aug 4 with 4051 viewsParkRoyalR

Masochism, surely that listening to Billy the Bellend's podcasts and Gilham regaling again how he personally saved Brentford...from selling themselves

Switching Code........ on 23:46 - Aug 4 with 4022 viewsHooparoo

Then why the hell are you on a QPR message board? Shouldn’t you be handing out Kleenex on a Brentford board?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Switching Code........ on 03:12 - Aug 5 with 3877 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've nothing against you or Brentford but I do find it very strange that you spend so much time on QPR message boards, particularly tonight of all nights.

Switching Code........ on 08:44 - Aug 5 with 3581 viewsR_from_afar

For whatever reason Switchingcode, Konk, NewBee and fans of other clubs are on here, I feel their different perspective on Rangers and football adds a lot to the debate.

I know what it's like to be a supporter of a team which loses in the play-off final so I for one won't be gloating. Every football fan has felt the pain of defeat.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Switching Code........ on 08:57 - Aug 5 with 3529 viewsTacticalR

I've always assumed that this is because this message board is much more interesting than the Brentford message board.

Air hostess clique

Switching Code........ on 09:04 - Aug 5 with 3500 viewsMrSheen

Chin up SC. At least you’ll be six points along the road to promotion next season.

Switching Code........ on 09:22 - Aug 5 with 3423 viewsactonman

Excluding chelscum of course !

Switching Code........ on 09:26 - Aug 5 with 3413 viewsMytch_QPR

Yep, this. Considering most posters on this board profess to not being bothered about Brentford there are a lot of posts here about their play-off games.

Life's too short to be bitter - there's been enough misery this year!

Commiserations to switching code and NewBee, congrats to Konk / Hugh Grant / that bloke off Pointless Celebrities. If there is a lesson in it for Brentford it's that the play off final is a lottery and you need to finish 1st or 2nd - I wouldn't put it past them next season.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Switching Code........ on 09:30 - Aug 5 with 3400 viewsswitchingcode

As far as last nights game went we were beaten by a team who’s coach got the tactics spot on and made us look very predictable in what was a very poor advert for the championship not taking anything away from Fulham though.Its been a strange and very sad season for me not being able to say goodbye to GP and having to watch so many games on tv with no fans in stadiums.We have had a couple of RaRas come on our forum basically saying hard luck so it works both ways.
Would have loved to have won yesterday and was unusually confident we would but we had 3 chances to get to the PL most only get 1 so we can’t complain.I love this league and deep down I know I would have hated it in the PL and we would have been caught out like last night but by even bigger defeats.Just hope I can be at a game in the new stadium
soon which will be better for your fans as I believe you will get at least 3000 tickets.Will miss going to the cottage and the valley next season I expect you to be stronger next season if you can get some money in from player sales hopefully we only lose Benrahma (on last nights showing don’t see many club falling over themselves)and can go one better.Have a safe and happy summer and hopefully we can be shouting abuse to each other at LR and Loftus Road in the very near future.

Switching Code........ on 09:37 - Aug 5 with 3367 viewsMytch_QPR

If you lose Benrahma you'll no doubt have a replacement in mind for next season - I reckon you've got a cloning unit of some sort going on!
Next season starts in about 20 minutes - take care.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Switching Code........ on 09:43 - Aug 5 with 3337 views2Thomas2Bowles

I don't have any real animosity towards the bees. I still have happy memories of taking Rowlands off you and how pissed you were Like when we took Thorpe off Luton

Many of you fans hate us and would be beside themselves with joy if it was the other way round.

I'm just nonchalant.

Keep posting.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Switching Code........ on 09:52 - Aug 5 with 3302 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I'd say a few teams will be after Ethan Pinnock. I've been very impressed with him.

Thought it was a masterly display of shthousery last night from Fulham with Michael Hector the chief shthouse.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Switching Code........ on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 3264 viewsenfieldargh

Well said that man, thought Fulham stifled your play, and football come to that!!

Dennis Odoi ,not sure how much they paid for him but he drove me mad last night, apart from one forward run it was just pass it back to Ream. Ream another one a bit like Barbet does a fair bit of cleaning up and mixtures of efficient and wild passes out from the back.

Peter Gilham does get up my nose though so sadly I think thats why many rangers fans feel indifferently towards Brentford, I mean 1967, wounded bee comes begging, Jim Gregory, what do you expect.

Indifferent= Brentford, Fulham,
Hatred = Chelsea, Millwall, Luton, Cardiff

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Switching Code........ on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 3233 viewstimcocking

Tough luck, cruel.

Switching Code........ on 10:58 - Aug 5 with 3173 viewsParkRoyalR

Indifferent - same as
Hatred - swap Millwall for Palace (due to events of a night game when in mid-teens)

Before the likes of Billy and Gilham getting too much airspace, always liked Brentford, used to pop down with a Bee when R's were away to watch the likes of Bob Booker and W12's finest Tony Lynch.

Disappointed for the genuine hardcore 6k Bees fans as their loyalty over the years deserves reward, given all they've endured with Noades etc, its no surprise they're more circumspect and less triumphalist than the Johnnie Come Latelies - they know the ups and downs of supporting clubs like ours, they know it can (and will most likely) go wrong, and its not just a temporary fad to latch on to when Arsenal or United are in a slump.

Switching Code........ on 12:58 - Aug 5 with 3019 viewsPommyhoop

I recon SC will end up looking at his self in the wardrobe mirror whilst gently swinging

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Switching Code........ on 13:13 - Aug 5 with 2979 viewsDannyPaddox

👆🏼 Just touring this around the various Brentford threads 😆

Switching Code........ on 14:04 - Aug 5 with 2850 viewsPaddyhoops

Well done mate. Great post. No problem with
Other club's fans posting on this site. So long as it doesn't decend into abuse and vitriol which you clearly haven't.
On the other hand I've read some of Nick bruzons posts pre and post QPR games. He has a serious problem with our football club and its done with a nasty streak as opposed to our Clive who generally takes the piss out of Brentford with a large dose of humour.
Your our new Chelsea. Take it as compliment. Enjoy your summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024