Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8445 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:22 - Feb 21 with 821 viewsspell_chekker

With my recent form, I understand if you're crapping your pants.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 19:22]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 23:20 - Feb 21 with 808 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 11:19 - Feb 22 with 800 viewsspudgun

Inside spells mind...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 16:49 - Feb 23 with 790 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Just for Spud

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 783 viewsspudgun

*Sighs*

Losing has become the accepted norm now...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:12 - Feb 23 with 777 viewsspell_chekker

My captain's just scored.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:40 - Feb 23 with 775 viewsspell_chekker

I've just had another scorer. Bamford and Dallas.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:00 - Feb 26 with 770 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Big week....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 16:55 - Feb 27 with 749 viewsspell_chekker

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:16 - Mar 5 with 697 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 00:24 - Mar 12 with 619 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

First game Friday

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 16:33 - Mar 14 with 599 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud

You jammy....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:32 - Mar 14 with 592 viewsspudgun

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:25 - Mar 14 with 589 viewsspell_chekker

Grrrr.

I had a disaster last week with Stones as my captain in a double gameweek.

A clean sheet and a goal this week.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 589 viewsspell_chekker

Funny the way Spud is desperately holding on to Salah.

Get rid.

Liability.

Go for more Man U and Everton players.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:00 - Mar 14 with 587 viewsspudgun

Noooooo!!!

Two goals for the little man tomorrow!

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 00:30 - Mar 19 with 581 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Match on Friday

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 06:59 - Mar 19 with 575 viewsspell_chekker

Ready for anything.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:39 - Mar 19 with 565 viewsspell_chekker

Clever clogs here.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:44 - Mar 19 with 562 viewsspell_chekker

I note that Spud's also played his free hit. Clever so and so.

Red has almost managed to field a full team by paying for extra transfers.

The former poster, Ritt, or is it Rutt, has managed to field a team.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:47 - Mar 19 with 561 viewsspudgun

Me and you, spell...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:54 - Mar 19 with 560 viewsspell_chekker

I hatched a plan, executed it to perfection, and have been laughing out of the other side of my face (or whatever the expression is) all week.

Pleased a punch.

I should be shooting up the Gazette league toward my target of a top half finish (top 60).

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:57 - Mar 19 with 559 viewsspell_chekker

You'll probably be putting a lot of daylight between yourself and Red this week.

He hasn't been getting up early enough in the morning to get one over on you!!

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:29 - Apr 1 with 536 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:33 - Apr 9 with 506 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Friday night match

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024