Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8115 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:23 - Sep 3 with 3785 viewsspudgun

Was all a bit traumatic for me last season....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:58 - Sep 3 with 3771 viewsspell_chekker

Yes, I'll have a another go.

I was doing much better than expected last season but didn't bother doing it after the lockdown had ended.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:54 - Sep 9 with 3744 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:59 - Sep 9 with 3739 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fancy a pop at The Champ do you lads?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:54 - Sep 9 with 3722 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Welcome back Rotts.🥳

Do you want to set it up?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 16:50 - Sep 9 with 3717 viewsspell_chekker

I didn't continue playing after the post lockdown resumption.

How different it could have been.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:26 - Sep 9 with 3713 viewsspudgun

Nice to see ya, Rotts...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:38 - Sep 9 with 3710 viewsROTTWEILERS

Cheers spud. I'll restart the league before Saturday. Struggling to muster the enthusiasm for this season - BFC or otherwise.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:01 - Sep 9 with 3697 viewsspell_chekker

Have you seen any of the pre season games Rott?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:08 - Sep 9 with 3693 viewsROTTWEILERS

No, very little interest in watching football without fans. When I saw players routinely taking the knee, I switched off completely.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:31 - Sep 10 with 3678 viewsspell_chekker

It's a funny old world how we all like, and dislike, the same things at varying times.

Red posted about it being the 60th anniversary since the first televised match.

I started watching football and hence Blackpool ten years later - when we had a seaso in the old first division in 1970.

In the 50 years since, I've never enjoyed as much nor been as exited by a pre-season campaign.

I've loved it.

The bullets will start to fly in a couple of days when the league season begins. I'm sure you'll start feeling the old passion again, Rott, not 'if' but 'when' we go on a red hot run.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:50 - Sep 10 with 3667 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Really struggled to watch the Premier League games (gave up after two matches). I was OK watching us without crowds at first, but the Barrow match on Tuesday was a struggle, ended up watching more of the cricket. Just want the season to start now.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:45 - Sep 11 with 3657 viewsspell_chekker

The gazette are running a fantasy league.

We could join this as well.

What do you reckon?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:55 - Sep 11 with 3655 viewsspudgun

Might be an idea, spell...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 3647 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yeah, will do the Gazette one as you can join multiple leagues.

I'll set one up for here tomorrow morning, just as a back up. (If Rotts hasn't)
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 22:25]

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:58 - Sep 11 with 3643 viewsspell_chekker

Cool.

I'll join ours first and then subscribe to the gazette's.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:16 - Sep 12 with 3631 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

You've got PMs
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 9:16]

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 3625 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Here's the code clsuw5

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:12 - Sep 12 with 3621 viewsspell_chekker

I think I just mised the deadline. for gameweek 1.

I had to rush to select my squad, not ideal.

It seems I was already a member of our league.

I've joined the gazette league.

Off to a bad start with a hastily chosen squad.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:34 - Sep 12 with 3619 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think the first few weeks could be chaos anyway Spell. I've no idea who's signed who.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:03 - Sep 12 with 3616 viewsspudgun

I`vd been studiously keeping a wall chart of all transfer activity over the summer, and the players performances in pre-season and training stats and diet to give me a flying start this season.

Trouble is, I`ve misplaced it, so ended up like spell scrambling to get a squad...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:10 - Sep 12 with 3607 viewsspell_chekker

The problem I've got is that since Blackpool got relegated from the prem I've watched less that half a dozen matches.

Aside from the big headline makers, I hardly know any of the players anymore.

Of course, in the past, I'd know all the players (fringe or otherwise), their clubs, and deeper background stories - what their previous clubs were, their style of play, what they did here, there, and everywhere.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 04:44 - Sep 13 with 3594 viewsspell_chekker

That's how it turned out in the end.

I was 4 minutes too late to register for gameweek 1 and haven't scored any points.

Playing catch up.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:05 - Sep 18 with 3569 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:01 - Sep 18 with 3557 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers for the bump.

I didn't know the second round of matches was starting tomorrow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024