Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8130 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 07:41 - Sep 20 with 755 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Interesting kit design that Spell. Had to dig out my sunglasses to get a proper look.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:31 - Sep 25 with 746 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:41 - Sep 25 with 743 viewsspudgun

I`m thinking of playing my wild card. Talk me out of it...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:44 - Sep 25 with 740 viewsspell_chekker

Good idea.

I'm going to follow suit.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 13:54 - Sep 25 with 737 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I got away with one last week, 2 defenders didn't play and a third one crocked.

Thought you had a decent week Spell?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:10 - Sep 30 with 725 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:16 - Oct 4 with 715 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Even though that result hurt my FPL team, Man Utd v Spurs was very funny.

Just for the absolute chaos it would cause, Marcelo Bielsa next Man Utd manager.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:15 - Oct 4 with 706 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Even funnier Villa 4 - 1 up against Liverpool at HT. It's killing me points wise, but....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:56 - Oct 4 with 701 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

7 - 2 still 10 mins to go 😆

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:55 - Oct 4 with 698 viewsspell_chekker

How is that possible?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 21:58 - Oct 4 with 696 viewsspell_chekker

I'd have tuned in if I'd have known there was a shock on the cards.

Then again, you never know in advance.

All the same. 7 is a lot.

SPUD!!!!!

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 07:39 - Oct 5 with 687 viewsspudgun

The world is definitely going crazy!!

Liverpool have been involved in three 7-2 games this season already!

I blame Trump, Red and Mark Fell, in that order...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:14 - Oct 15 with 676 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:20 - Oct 23 with 660 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Aston Villa v Leeds United 20:00 tonight

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:23 - Oct 23 with 653 viewsspudgun

Ta for that, I would have forgotten...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:38 - Oct 29 with 649 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace Friday 20:00 kick off

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 07:59 - Nov 6 with 640 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Brighton v Burnley Friday night match.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 15:09 - Nov 6 with 629 viewsspudgun

Thanks. Would have not remembered. Done.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 16:41 - Nov 6 with 626 viewsspell_chekker

I've done it this week.

I've been cought out 2 or 3 times by the Friday game though.

That's why I've fallen miles behind.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 614 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Could be carnage this week after the internationals, players dropping with injuries and positive COVID tests

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54975302

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 598 viewsspudgun

My boys are ready...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:47 - Nov 20 with 596 viewsspell_chekker

Strong team here - propping up the others.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 11:45 - Nov 27 with 588 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:57 - Nov 27 with 585 viewsspudgun

Yep, good to go...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:41 - Nov 27 with 579 viewsspell_chekker

Ready for anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024