Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy Premier League 20/21 09:05 - Sep 3 with 8393 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Anyone interested again this season?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:39 - Dec 4 with 697 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 17:57 - Dec 10 with 676 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Leeds United v West Ham United Friday 20:00

Spud packing his team with Man Utd players

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:41 - Dec 10 with 665 viewsspudgun

Enjoyed watching their trip to Germany.

*Muttley style cackle*...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 19:47 - Dec 10 with 659 viewsspell_chekker

Done.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 651 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Midweek matches

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 11:33 - Dec 15 with 640 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

This round of midweek matches are free to view if you have Amazon Prime

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 11:43 - Dec 15 with 635 viewsspudgun

Kane and Son benched this week!!

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 11:57 - Dec 15 with 631 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Tricky the next couple of rounds, can see quite a bit of rotation by managers of players, also there's always those players looking to get booked or sent off, so they get Xmas free.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 15:01 - Dec 15 with 623 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Wrong thread
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 15:02]

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 15:23 - Dec 15 with 618 viewsspudgun

I`m must admit I`m wavering on Kane and Son....

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:05 - Dec 16 with 609 viewsspudgun

Can`t believe I kept Kane and Son in for tonight.

Feel grubby about it...

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:44 - Dec 16 with 606 viewsspell_chekker

My captain's scored 1 already and it's not half time yet.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:32 - Dec 18 with 599 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 09:50 - Dec 24 with 589 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:32 - Dec 24 with 582 viewsspudgun

You feeling the pressure of being top at Christmas, Red?

*Muttley cackle*

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 10:59 - Dec 24 with 577 viewsspell_chekker

I've picked my team for this week.

I've been doing a bit better recently but the height of my ambitions this season are to get off the last page of the gazette league and maybe, with a bit of luck, reel in the Rot Child.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 12:12 - Dec 24 with 571 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Is it just me that's rooting for little rotts to beat his dad?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 23:28 - Dec 27 with 561 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

First match Crystal Palace v Leicester Monday 3pm

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 01:35 - Dec 28 with 555 viewsspell_chekker

What day is it now?

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:57 - Dec 28 with 548 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

This round of matches are all live on Amazon prime

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 07:29 - Jan 1 with 541 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Two matches on new year's day

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 08:27 - Jan 1 with 537 viewsspudgun

We hope...

Happy New Year y`all..

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 14:54 - Jan 1 with 530 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Those postponements midweek got me an extra 15 - 18 points from my subs.

Happy New Year everyone.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 18:43 - Jan 3 with 524 viewsspell_chekker

Oh, how I wish I'd been a MASTER TACTICIAN and chosen both Son and Kane for my team.

SpudRINHO.

Or simply 'RHINO' as his wife likes to call him.

Fantasy Premier League 20/21 on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 518 viewsspudgun

Look and learn...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024