Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to forget last night 13:12 - Sep 19 with 1471 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Scaramouche for the chop?

Florists now 2-0 down, 40 minutes gone

Trying to forget last night on 13:21 - Sep 19 with 1442 viewsHunterhoop

It’s very early days but not encouraging signs. Cardiff comfortably bearing Florist, and that’s the same Cardiff who lost on the opening day comfortably. Puts our Forest win in perspective. Equally we lose to Cov, who lost to City on the opening day. If City lose this weekend too, it points to us having had an easy start comparatively. It’s results against teams that others have struggled against which will help us know where we stand in this league.

And yes, I know you can’t make judgments after two games, I know things change. That’s why I said “signs”.

Trying to forget last night on 13:26 - Sep 19 with 1417 viewsNov77

Grabban missed an open goal from 4 yards out.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Trying to forget last night on 13:27 - Sep 19 with 1413 viewsozexile

That Coventry team is one of the worst I've seen at this level. It doesn't bode well.

Trying to forget last night on 13:33 - Sep 19 with 1399 viewsplasmahoop

I'm not sure that just because one team lost and then won means that much at this stage. If we've still only got three points after six games then yes. We seem to lurch from euphoria to total depression very easily on this message board.

Trying to forget last night on 13:40 - Sep 19 with 1381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Were we always like this?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trying to forget last night on 13:50 - Sep 19 with 1352 viewsJamesB1979

Isn’t that lurch from one extreme to the other, the very essence of being a football fan. Especially for a club like ours. The defeats make the winning goals feel even better. I’ve always been unable to remain as balanced after a defeat or win as quite a few seem to be able to.

Trying to forget last night on 13:57 - Sep 19 with 1323 viewsNov77

Smithies having a good game.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024