Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership 22:09 - Sep 22 with 227 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool FC is pleased to announce ‘The Pork Shop’ as the latest official partner for the 20/21 season.

The Poulton based pie maker has enjoyed an impressive 12 months, gaining custom from all across the north-west, whilst a new production hub and new stores are being introduced later this year.

Pork Shop Managing Director, Jack Gardner said:

“It was a dream come true when we first started supplying the match day pies last season at Blackpool FC.

“To become an official partner of the football club I have followed my whole life is just unbelievable. I’ve followed Blackpool up and down the country since I was a young boy and now to be involved in the new era is such a great feeling and something I am really proud of.

“Everyone at The Pork Shop is very excited about working alongside Blackpool Football Club and we look forward to a bright future ahead.”

Martin Booker, Business Development Manager said:

“We are delighted to form an official partnership with The Pork Shop.

“They are keen to increase the awareness of their brand to our fanbase, and like us they have some exciting plans for the future. Their pies have proven very popular with our fans to date and we are looking forward to continue working with such a successful, local business.”

About Pork Shop

The Pork Shop is a family run business situated in the heart of Poulton-Le-Fylde. It’s famous for its pies and sausages all over the country. Since taking over from his father just over 12 months ago, Jack and his amazing team are now taking the business to new heights, looking at various new locations to open shops selling their award winning pies in the North West of England.”

To find out more about the them visit https://porkshop.co.uk/ or pop into their Poulton shop to try the produce!

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/porkshop--official-pie-partner

🐖🐷🥧

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 05:17 - Sep 23 with 213 viewsspell_chekker

Uniquely pig based products?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 198 viewsspudgun

Lives at the top of our lane. Have his `n` her `pie` registrations on matching gas guzzlers.

Says it all really...
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 17:27]

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 16:27 - Sep 23 with 190 viewsspell_chekker

A confusing logo too.

There's a cow, a hen, and another animal I can't identify.

No pig though - I suppose it must be in the pies.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 185 viewsspudgun

Spell, it`s one of those black/white things you`ve got to stare at.

The black mini-flying saucer is the piggy`s eye.

It took me about 5 minutes!

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 11:25 - Sep 24 with 173 viewsspell_chekker

Here's one.

What Colors Are These Skulls?
These skulls look purple and orange, but they’re both red?!

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 166 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

#prayforDora

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Porkshop — Official Pie Partnership on 13:43 - Sep 25 with 158 viewsspudgun

Can`t see that spell.

Just going to feed Dora now - have told her not to take pastry mixes from strangers...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024