Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Armfield Club 10:47 - Sep 23 with 192 viewsSeaside_Lee

Hi everyone

Throughout the summer I have been pretty busy with and very proud to help produce this video for the brand new BLACKPOOL supporters club THE ARMFIELD CLUB and you Blackpool fans are going to LOVE IT!

Please share this video on YOUR social media Facebook, twitter, Instagram (or whatever it is you use) with your friends and families and particularly any Blackpool fans you know.

The hard work and love that has gone into making this club a reality for us Blackpool fans is going to make it something that we all will be very proud of and will become such a huge part of the matchday experience for all of us.

I hope that you enjoy this and that you can see through watching it what an amazing club it is going to be for us.

As many of you know making films is my passion I have tried to be a "football vlogger" in a unique way (ahem...to coin a phrase "The Lee Charles Way") to tell stories and do my best to show the good and the great in our magnificent club. Making videos is my passion and hopefully this video shows that.

If any of you are thinking about having a professional video made for your business or you know of anyone that is? And can see through watching this that my style would suit your business.

I have a fantastic offer on at the moment to film, edit and produce a commercial video for local businesses to be used on their social media or website for only £200 so if this is of interest please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss things with you.

So this is the video as I say please share it and help these guys make this the huge success it deserves to be and to make it a great venue for seasiders for years and years to come.

The Armfield Club on 16:51 - Sep 23 with 181 viewsspell_chekker

You're getting very, very good at the videos.

The club project's a huge undertaking. Good luck to 'em.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

The Armfield Club on 20:48 - Sep 23 with 173 viewsSeaside_Lee

Thanks spell really appreciate the comment 👍

The Armfield Club on 21:37 - Sep 23 with 166 viewsspudgun

What a great video!

Andy Higgins is a very engaging character who talks very well. Good luck to them.

I mate of mine (Paul Williams) is mentioned - his dad played bass on `Stuck in the middle with you` by Stealers Wheel - used in the Tarantino film `Reservoir Dogs`.

FACTAMUSICMUNDO...

The Armfield Club on 22:38 - Sep 23 with 163 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Really great project, hope it's a massive success.

Well done to Lee for the video as well.

Some time in the near future....

Lee :- "Jane, I've got a new job making a video for a local business, might take a few weeks"

Jane:- "Oh really, where?"

Lee:- "It's on Topping Street, a new strip club"

Jane :- "I need to borrow RedRoom's chainsaw and wood chipper pdq"

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

The Armfield Club on 10:51 - Sep 24 with 144 viewsspudgun

And the actor who played `the Gimp` in `Reservoir Dogs` was born in Fleetwood (©Rotts).

No Fleetwood gimp jokes please.

ANOTHERFILMFACTAMUNDO....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024