Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fear I may be being radicalised... 09:56 - Oct 9 with 884 viewsspudgun

Bought a flag online this week (I`m a bit of a vexillologist) and when it arrived I received an accompanying letter thanking me for the order beginning "Dear Comrade" and ending "In solidarity".

Accompanying it was two stickers of a pair Dr Marten boots (one knocked over) with the aphorism "Sometimes anti-social, always anti-fascist"!

Which I quite liked.

I think at my age I may be more susceptible to part - radicalisation; how about you?

I fear I may be being radicalised... on 10:52 - Oct 9 with 880 viewsspell_chekker

I'm all in favour of ecology and saving the environment. However, I've got some family members who are extreme environmentalists. Very, very hippy dippy types.

I feel as though I get their lifestyles and opinions shoved down my throat. As if they're the only one who are ethical and live their lives by a set of principles.

It gets my goat.

Anything like that just forces me in the opposite direction. There have been arguments.

Natural rebel me, you see.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

I fear I may be being radicalised... on 17:22 - Oct 9 with 869 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

When I get up in the morning I now start the day by singing the national anthem and raising the Union flag, then tucking into a healthy full English breakfast (none of that continental muck).

It's then off on my Covid Marshal patrol, with my two new Shih Tzu (called Matt and Hancock). In the afternoon it's letter writing time to The Times, Express, Mail and Telegraph.

In the evening it's pop on my favourite DVD "20 greatest royal weddings", followed by a couple of John Wayne Westerns (They knew how to deal with Reds in those days), followed by a quick check of the factual unbiased media outlets (Fox News, OAN, Breitbart, etc....)

Finally it sing the National Anthem again in front of the framed portraits of The Queen and PM Boris Johnson, before jumping into bed with my life sized Priti Patel doll. That reminds me, has anyone got a puncture repair kit handy?

You lentil eating lefties need to get with the programme, radicalised indeed.....

[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 6:30]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

I fear I may be being radicalised... on 17:49 - Oct 9 with 864 viewsspudgun

I`m assuming the Kellyanne doll is beyond repair now and out of guarantee...

I fear I may be being radicalised... on 17:55 - Oct 9 with 863 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

It'll be back for Halloween

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

I fear I may be being radicalised... on 18:39 - Oct 9 with 853 viewsspell_chekker

Save your silly stories about being radicalised.

You haven't even been to Andy Pilley's Armfield Club!!!

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024