Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nursing 20:41 - Oct 18 with 1148 viewsROTTWEILERS

A bowl of chips for three hours is not usually my bag. But needs must. Will any totalitarian posters deign to give me a view on this nonsense?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Nursing on 20:58 - Oct 18 with 1135 viewsspell_chekker

For starters, I had a wage rise about 4 years ago and that was for only a few centimes.

On the back of that, I'll start to cry about the wages of UK nurses.

Despite the crappy Labour opposition, I'd never, ever vote tory.

Continue to do so and the nurses, and people like us, will be crying into the next couple of centuries or so.

The UK is what, the 4th, or 5th, or whatever, the richest country in the world.

My future is a bit fcuked, and I'm worried for the vast majority who are worse off than me.

Nurses can do one.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Nursing on 23:02 - Oct 18 with 1129 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Think it might be Rotts passing judgement on our new tier 3 drinking regulations, where you can only have a drink if you are having a "substantial meal". Brings back memories of the bad old days when pubs shut at 11pm and you use to have to find a restaurant that would let you drink until 1am, with a garlic bread sat in front of you going cold.

It's bonkers.

Actually, sod it, suffer like we had to in our old Sunday club.

In Magic Matt Hancock, Bozo and Data Dom we trust.....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Nursing on 15:58 - Oct 19 with 1102 viewsspudgun

Typical of this generation of mardy-arsed moaners, eh Red?

They would have never survived the 70`s with that `poor me` attitude.

You were lucky if you got chips back then, etc, etc....

Nursing on 11:52 - Oct 21 with 1085 viewsImperial

Ah the 70's, chicken or scampi and chips served in a basket. Something good may come of the new regulations yet.

I hear there has been a rush on Blue Nun and Babycham at my local supermarket. I must stock up to survive any new lockdowns.

Nursing on 17:58 - Oct 21 with 1079 viewsspell_chekker

Summer 2019, we went for a meal to an English style pub.

Chicken in a basket was on the menu, the couple on the table next to us ordered one a piece.

Much to their displeasure, their meals arrived without baskets. Exactly the same meals as advertised, exactly the same chicken except it wasn't in a basket. The pub'd run out of baskets.

Crestfallen, the customers wouldn't stop complaining. It made my night. A wonderful, cheap source of entertainment.

You see, it wasn't the taste that mattered, it was the baskets that made all the difference.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Nursing on 18:54 - Oct 21 with 1078 viewsspudgun

Last time I had `chicken in a basket` was at that club in Cleveleys on the seafront (can`t remember the name - obviously not there now) in the early 80`s watching Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.

Bizarre that such things come so readily to mind...

Nursing on 19:09 - Oct 21 with 1077 viewsspell_chekker

I forgot to add that the waiter claimed it was 'chicken on a plate'.

Nursing on 09:27 - Oct 22 with 1074 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Always knew Xmas was near when my Gran started buying Babycham.

Use to call the local pubs that had bands playing "The chicken in a basket" circuit

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024