Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development 20:08 - Oct 19 with 6060 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-seek-local-consultation-191020/

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/41405/heston-flyer-v11.pdf

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 3799 viewsLblock

Mavis..... Mavis.....pass me my hat

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 22:33 - Oct 19 with 3711 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just read the document.

They're not hanging around on this. One planning application in and another on the way.
Brilliant news.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 23:05 - Oct 19 with 3626 viewsGloryHunter

That looks great, Brian. Where do I sign?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 11:19 - Oct 20 with 3388 viewsNorthernr

Obviously believe it when you see it but you would think, given it's an existing private sports ground, and always has been, that knocking down a collection of old buildings and replacing them, without changing use, should, should be pretty straightforward. Can't wait to see how it all goes wrong again.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 11:25 - Oct 20 with 3370 viewspeejaybee

Ever the optimist.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 11:28 - Oct 20 with 3360 viewsloftboy

Bring on SWF and the crested Newts

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 11:54 - Dec 2 with 2964 viewsflynnbo

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-complete-purchase-of-heston-site-for-new

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 12:06 - Dec 2 with 2913 viewsCamberleyR

You just know that they're going to find out it's an old Roman burial site or something.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 12:13 - Dec 2 with 2885 viewsMick_S

Concordius.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 13:41 - Dec 2 with 2714 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Perhaps a Roman mosaic, to steal an old AKUTRS joke.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 14:04]

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 14:09 - Dec 2 with 2649 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/club-complete-purchase-of-heston-training-s

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 14:39 - Dec 2 with 2590 viewsToast_R

Ahwell, looks like its a goer. Wonder what will eventually become of Warren Farm?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 14:40 - Dec 2 with 2587 viewsMaggsinho

Brexit lorry park.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 14:45 - Dec 2 with 2571 viewsflynnbo

Vaccination centre.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 14:45 - Dec 2 with 2565 viewsMick_S

You can come down now, Pete.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 15:51 - Dec 2 with 2471 viewsToast_R

Ahwell, looks like its a goer. Wonder what will eventually become of Warren Farm?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 16:22 - Dec 2 with 2421 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting that U23s and academy are already using it.

Did we already know that?

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 05:04 - Dec 3 with 2213 viewsnadera78

The full planning application has been submitted and is available to view on the Hounslow website. Lots and lots of details in there, for those who are interested in that sort of thing.

https://planning-lbhounslow.msappproxy.net/Planning_CaseNo.aspx?strCASENO=P/2020

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 06:55 - Dec 3 with 2169 viewsDixie_CT

They have been using the Concorde Club/Imperial Heston for a number of years plus they built a Dome at Cranford Community College which is just over the road.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 07:47 - Dec 3 with 2134 viewsNorthernr

This is the best document among that bundle...

http://planning2.hounslow.gov.uk/NPSPublicDocs/00703276.pdf

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 08:14 - Dec 3 with 2103 viewsmikeygunn

Interesting, lots of thought gone into this and reference made to Cat A academy facilities. Could be more important than ever with the incoming Brexit rules.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 2041 views2Thomas2Bowles

Good to see from page 47 they let the kids from the local infant school do the artwork with coloured markers

All looks wonderful, just not sure what the end game is, a big investment for a busted club with a rundown stadium with no income floating just above relegation to L1 with a hapless manager.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 09:15 - Dec 3 with 2042 viewsfrancisbowles

Planning department doesn't think it will have much of an impact on the environment and doesn't consider an environmental impact study is necessary.

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 09:27 - Dec 3 with 2011 views2Thomas2Bowles

You can vote me down all you like, but what I say is true, it's a strange investment when the rest of the club is in dire straits, losing over a million a month.

A training ground only loses money unless at some point you can sell it. must be costing north of 50M . 20M plus development cost.

Maybe that's the plan, a doer-upper. then sell it to Chelsea
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 9:34]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR seek local consultation for new training ground development on 09:37 - Dec 3 with 1996 viewsMaggsinho

I see one of the documents notes it was previously the site of Heston Aerodrome. Fun fact - that was the site of Neville Chamberlain's 'Peace in our time' speech.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024