Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR 21:10 - Oct 27 with 8032 viewsLblock

It’ll appall many of you oh so positive types and no doubt be deemed “disgraceful” by the football geniuses on here but…… just when do you ask questions?

Six wins from TWENTY EIGHT league games maybe?

In his defence this place has been stinking since Foney Tony walked through the door and he’s just the latest to oversee a total shit show, but it could’ve been different. We had the ideal man for the second time around but he who can do no wrong wanted to keep his job so King Warnock shown the door.
Looking at Warbs Warby Warburton specifically I’m done with him - and I was massively in favour of him over Schteeve; unfortunately I didn’t realise what the full package was with him. I mistakenly thought he was part of the beginning of Bentford’s success story.

As noted above it’s 6 from 28 and our sole win this season had more to do with woeful finishing by Lewis Grabban than anything else.
The insistence of sticking with error prone Bar Bay and making him Captain I cannot fathom.
The approach to BOS and Manning, two of our most threatening attacking players this season is massively questionable due to inconsistency and downright idiocy
The rumoured fee for Bonne at the moment looks sackable on its own. It’s as if Charlton have covered Washington in tattoos, brylcreamed his hair and sold him back to us for £2mill
The rest of the transfer dealings I’d question and after three windows THIS is Warburton’s squad. He knew Eze was off, Hugill going etc and the replacements being Carroll etc Just doesn’t cut it. Kane, Wallace, the aforementioned Bar Bay, Pugh and Liam Kelly hardly been anything like a success. We also have players like Amos and George Thomas with known and clear terrible injury records signed and drawing wages Out of us yet not going to give us anything……… millions wasted yet again.

Four games without a goal is one thing but it’s the overall approach that really concerns me. The players look beat as soon as something goes against them; it’s as if they know there’s no coming back.
Tonight I was shocked Chair got the hook and not Bonne. The one player we have who can hold the ball is removed and Bonne who had given the ball away every time he’d touched it stays on. There seems to be no spirit in the team bar Dom Ball (a rare success in my eyes) and Dykes battling and battering.

Much been made of three clean sheets but there’s been a lot of luck involved in those. That aside I still feel Warby just cannot get the balance right or set a team up to have a disciplined defence and also have an attacking threat. His squad and tactics are totally disjointed.

The future looks bleak in my opinion. I don’t see any players signed really blossoming despite others thinking we have rough diamonds to polish.
I hope I’m wrong (again) and Warbs Warby Warrington comes out fighting, snapping and snarling whilst inspiring his team to do the same.

For me it’s time for number 16

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:15 - Oct 27 with 4293 viewsSharpy36

"Tonight I was shocked Chair got the hook and not Bonne. The one player we have who can hold the ball is removed and Bonne who had given the ball away every time he’d touched it stays on. There seems to be no spirit in the team bar Dom Ball (a rare success in my eyes) and Dykes battling and battering"

Spot on.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:17 - Oct 27 with 4286 viewsbrad

its not looking good......who do we go for if he gets the chop?

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:18 - Oct 27 with 4280 viewsessextaxiboy

But its the age old question , who replaces him while we pay him compo.So the next guy has even less cash and if he doesnt want Eustace or Banfield thats more cash burnt . We have to stick with him IMO even if he takes us down , which I am not going to bother about in October..

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:22 - Oct 27 with 4229 viewsLblock

Relegation to League One this season is simply unthinkable

It’s VERY early days but the signs are there to even our clowns at the top.

There’s candidates out there for sure.
If the players are as bored with his drivel as me then God help us; he’d more likely get a spreadsheet on PowerPoint than inspire the team to battle it out.

We’re in big trouble in my eyes

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:29 - Oct 27 with 4128 viewsbaz_qpr

Missed the game tonight, thank god, but seems strange to me to play two strikers who have never played together. have not trained properly together in a formation as a team we have not played in the middle of a run of games where you can't do any training work on the pitch, seems almost suicidal if you ask me.

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 4087 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

You can't work on the training pitch when your playing twice a week.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:39 - Oct 27 with 4039 viewspaulparker

Been saying it for a while mate as you know
But our DOF has to take the blame for this big time , the recruitment in the main in five years has been poor , the parachute money spunked on crap, foreign players who can’t settle ,
Poor managerial appointments, warnock being passed over a second time, penrice being allowed to walk away , the contracts of Bidwell, Luango, manning, Hall, BOS being allowed to run down
This club is a mess , the one year where you really don’t want to sink any further and we are making a pigs ear of it with crap like Wycombe, Rotherham, Coventry in the league , I would bet sheff wed catch us up as well

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:40 - Oct 27 with 4022 viewsactonman

Winless runs , 6 on the trot defeats , hapless performances , losing mentality, high end spankings, none of which are exclusive to Warburton just part and parcel of qpr these days , in fact it’s any wonder we still operate in this league ?

The one thing I have noticed through this latest clusterfcuk of results is that we are not being unlucky , as in deserved more from the games and lost out to a fluke goal or such like but we are not even really laying a punch on anybody and in turn I can’t see where the corner we need to fcking turn round is let alone how we steer round it

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:41 - Oct 27 with 4009 viewspaulparker

Other teams manage it
Reading on 22 points !!!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:42 - Oct 27 with 3997 viewsdistortR

How do you stop BOS running down his contract? Put a gun to his head and force him to sign?

We've tried that - the contract doesn't stand.

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:42 - Oct 27 with 3991 viewsLblock

Sheffield Weds will finish above us; absolutely sure of it

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:44 - Oct 27 with 3965 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yet another reason why not to like Reading FC. The bastards.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:46 - Oct 27 with 3940 viewsLblock

You’re right enough there mate, not been near hitting the target much this season.

The really worrying thing is that bar throwing in a 17 year old from Sarfend there’s not a lot else you’d imagine he could do with this squad he’s built. I suppose another bloke would have the same issue but may candidate Z would actually berate Bar Bay or something

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:50 - Oct 27 with 3901 viewspaulparker

One player is unlucky but four or five running down their contracts isn’t very good

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:51 - Oct 27 with 3872 viewsSharpy36

Then play him. It`s not like we have a wealth of players that would fill his boots. Unless i`ve been missreading contracts over the years, you don`t have to sign one.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:52 - Oct 27 with 3875 viewspaulparker

The scary thing is we have no leaders , no one to get stuck in or organise the players
When your main centre back is Barbet you know you got issues, I really worry for us

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 21:55 - Oct 27 with 3843 viewsHunterhoop

That’s actually quite a reasonable and balanced post, L Block, after you get past the first 3 paragraphs and to “As noted” anyway.

I don’t entirely agree, but you put across a decent case and it’s so much better when you post like that fella than the nickname stuff or the sarcastic stuff.

I’d give him 3-5 more games.

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:01 - Oct 27 with 3802 viewsBrixtonR

Spot on

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:03 - Oct 27 with 3785 viewsactonman

I don’t think bos is the messiah (he is a very naughty boy though ) but dropping him like a handful of used johnies just before a game to spite him is another worrying behind the scenes insight .

If my car looks like it won’t pass the mot in a couple of months , I’m not going to dump it in the river and start looking at bus timetables until I have to

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 3766 viewsLblock

Reasonable and balanced?

Fcuk!!! This red wine must be as weak as a Tom Carroll sliding tackle!!!!!

I’ll up my game

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:10 - Oct 27 with 3711 viewsHooparoo

I just watched Warbs post match interview and it’s the same old cliches. The old “we was robbed” shtick is getting boring. His team just had a flogging and he’s not even angry or apologising to all of us for a pathetic performance.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:11 - Oct 27 with 3710 viewsPhilmyRs

I’m concerned about the lack of leaders too, when you’re struggling you need some big characters in the team. That said, we’re only 6 points off the playoff, the Manager’s clearly still trying to work out the best 11 following significant change in the summer. Bonne is being written off and he’s started 3 games. There’s lots of work to do but it’s early days. We’re a mid table team at best I’d say and we’re still looking at the best way to replace Hugill, Wells and Eze. We’re a young team both in age and caps, I am worried but think the original post is a big over reaction based on the season so far. It was only 2 games ago I thought we should have won at Bournemouth and until the red card we were the better side tonight. The red card killed the game. Let’s take a look at Christmas and see where we’re heading. So much about the Championship is momentum and getting on a run. The hard part is when you’re in a losing run and you need to get out of it. We’re going through that period now and just need a bit of luck and things can quickly change. It’s a long season.

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 3696 viewsHunterhoop

Ha!

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:15 - Oct 27 with 3667 viewsHunterhoop

That won’t help him and is short sighted on his part, on two counts: how it’s perceived by the fans, and how it’s perceived by the players. Personal and collective accountability is crucial to a high performing team in any discipline.

Agent Warburton and the rotting carcass QPR on 22:16 - Oct 27 with 3663 viewsLblock

6 in 28

We’ve not played 28 games this season although the monotony might make you feel that way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024