Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? 12:55 - Nov 2 with 4008 viewsrobith

Obviously if we'd been there it would've been full #LIMBZ and I'd have been trying to stop the auld fella running on the pitch.

As it was, it was ou first real "moment" of behind closed doors.

I was watching in my bedroom on my laptop and couldn't really see the ball go in - i was looking for it carrying over the bar tbh. I noticed the same time as the comms guys, leapt up, sent my bedside table flying. My wife ran in cos she thought I'd had a heart attack or something.

Deffo would've got the first round in down the ShepFlo afterwards, probably have gotten home at 1am. First time I've genuinely missed being there. So thought it might be nice to share the disparate ways it was celebrated
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 12:56]

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:19 - Nov 2 with 3138 viewsqueensparker

My stream was f-cking up, so I couldn't really tell if it had gone in or not.

When I realised I let out an almighty bellow and my three-year-old son started crying.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 3122 viewsMalintabuk

I was in the kitchen on the laptop and earphones and said on the thread that when we conceded the 2nd pen I let out quite a loud Ffs and my good lady came in shaking here head as if I should know better by now...... fast forward to the goal and an even louder Get in you beauty was met with..... well at least we may be having a conversation later.....
[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 13:25]

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:31 - Nov 2 with 3094 viewsNorthernr

Last couple of games we've been freezing our tits off in the garden at the Crown as per the tier two regs. Fair to say, it went off. Final warning from long suffering landlady Catherine

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:33 - Nov 2 with 3084 viewsrobith

If there was a goal worthy of a £10k fine....

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:34 - Nov 2 with 3081 viewsSuperhoop83

I replicated my celebration of Remy's astounding goal against Wigan - arms aloft, shouting "Oh my god!!!" over and over again and getting strange looks from my wife.

I've hated watching lockdown football but that goal made it all worthwhile.

Suffering since 1978.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:40 - Nov 2 with 3055 viewsMick_S

Opened a bottle of wine.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 13:50 - Nov 2 with 3029 viewsgolborne

before it left his boot - his whole shape and momentum said he's gonna catch hold of this, and everything just opened up in front of him.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:03 - Nov 2 with 2995 viewsqprxtc

Missed it as I was pissed off and busy trying to open a bottle of San Miguel with a key bottle opener that refused to engage. Thought Cardiff had scored when I heard the commentator scream. Still took a few seconds to realise as that bloody red and white kit kept confusing me.

Basically I was f ucking annoyed and didn’t celebrate.

Stonker of a goal though.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:06 - Nov 2 with 2989 viewsslmrstid

I was minded back to the story of Warren Neill leaping off the bench screaming "No Marc, no!" as he watched Marc Nygaard line up to volley from 35 yards out against Leicester back in 2007 only to watch the ball fly into the net.

I took my wife by surprise by leaping up out of the seat screaming as I saw the ball fizz into the top corner. Just as well as I was in a sulk before then at what I'd just witnessed in the preceding 45 minutes!

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:10 - Nov 2 with 2982 viewsPhildo

Mrs took me to a micro brewery for lunch then agreed I could get the game on my phone - I was having a pee when the goal went in so my 'stream' literally went on my shoes

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:17 - Nov 2 with 2965 viewsfrancisbowles

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:19 - Nov 2 with 2956 viewsfrancisbowles

I was feeling very edgy and hoping we wouldn't concede again when, as he hit it I started the jump out of the chair and shouted what a goal.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:21 - Nov 2 with 2950 viewsBklynRanger

Was watching it in a pub in central London, quietly in the corner.

Didn't want to cause a scene so ended up rocking back and forth with a manic grin on my face for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

Might have been less unsettling for the tourists if I'd just gone ahead and caused a scene.

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 2940 viewsA40Bosh

Was sat in the kitchen diner on my laptop with my noise cancelling headphones on. Was sitting there with that sick feeling in your stomach that we all experience so frequently there was only going to be one outcome and it was not going to be a good one.

I was pleased that Dieng was not pissarsing around risking short passes in and out of the defensive backline and that he seemed to be pretty good at putting it someone near Dykes when he leathers it upfield.

The moment it left Balliniho's left foot I thought it was rifling right in to the back of.... the Upper Loft and unlike some my stream was excellent and I watched it smash straight in to the back of the net.

The volume of my roar must have been loud enough for the dog to jump off the sofa and come running over to me and pawing at my arms to check that I was alright. I was then trying to watch the replays whilst stopping the dog from jumping all over me.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 14:28 - Nov 2 with 2934 viewsdaveB

I was alone in the living room as when they equalised the tirade of swearing that followed meant misses took daughter in the kitchen and my Son said we're rubbish and left as well. Ball hits the back of the net, I go bananas, family all run back in, son jumps towards me and I dive for a hug hitting him with a flying elbow, my two year old stands clapping shouting "go on Football" and then I stood on one my daughters toys and broke it so she cried and the joy was over.

I may have scared my daughter as when the Arsenal game was on yesterday she started taking all her toys out of the room thinking i was going to break some more

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 15:24 - Nov 2 with 2862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Go on football"!
Love it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 15:26 - Nov 2 with 2859 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I typed "Winner! Ball!"

And then worried I'd jinxed us.
Even though I don't believe in jinxes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 17:37 - Nov 2 with 2744 viewsJuzzie

I was in the local park with the kids dressed up as a skeleton and a witch (them, not me).

I checked my phone, it was 2-1 with about 10 mins to go. 10 mins later it was showing 3-2 FT to us!

All I could think of was "yesssss, we've won!" - I then checked to see if it went 3-1 or 2-2 so was relieved to learn of the dramatic winner.

I rarely get a chance to see what's going on with games in real time these days, It's a bit like when watching on ceefax!

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 2662 viewslarsricchi

The aforementioned update from Brian was how I found out, so my reaction was a hearty chuckle and a long exhale, and then I said to my son "Apparently we got a winner, but not sure who scored it, as all Brian typed was 'Ball' and not the person who kicked it into the net.

"I suppose he could mean Dom?!?"

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 20:02 - Nov 2 with 2652 viewsHayesender

Was watching on my mates phone in a pub in Rickmansworth, cursing our shite defenders, and how there's only gonna be one winner (Cardiff).

The rest is a bit of a blur

Poll: Shamima Beghum

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 20:03 - Nov 2 with 2650 viewsHayesender

And I only managed to see the last five minutes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 20:03 - Nov 2 with 2648 viewsBlackCrowe

I didn't. I switched over to the rugby shortly after the 2nd pen, so disenchanted was i.

Don't judge me. Well actually do, i deserve it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 21:09 - Nov 2 with 2593 viewslondonscottish

Leaping around the living room shouting, punching the air and hugging my son.

Amazing moment.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 21:39 - Nov 2 with 2567 viewsdavman

Is that your longest ever post on here, Dave? Must have been exciting!

I was sat with my boy exchanging "just do not lose this Rangers" followed by a joint "YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! U RRRRRRSSSSSSSS!" and a high 10.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

How did you celebrate Dom's Blooter? on 23:09 - Nov 2 with 2496 viewsstowmarketrange

I had the rugby on the tv and continued watching the game on the iPhone.Id already had a couple of pints of Guinness so I celebrated appropriately.
The mrs wasn’t too pleased with the noise though and went off to work shortly afterwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024