Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen 09:04 - Nov 16 with 2209 viewsNorthernr

Audio available to all three tiers of Patreon subs now. Or the written version is here...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/53404

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 09:29 - Nov 16 with 2175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent idea for an interview. Over a decade at Rangers in all, and with his family links and punditry there aren't many who know as much about us as he does.

Look forward to listening to it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 15:50 - Nov 16 with 1909 viewspaulhoop2

Great interview Clive keep em coming ! Would love to see an interview with someone from
The 00/01 team to see how bad the spirit was. On another note why on earth was Avon combination reserve league stopped ??

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 16:06 - Nov 16 with 1902 viewsNorthernr

Martin Rowlands is next up I think but I'm trying for Richard Langley from that era.

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 22:49 - Nov 16 with 1569 viewsdaveB

Bradley Allen was superb when he first started at Rangers, looked a really good prospect, the 92/93 and 93/94 seasons he was superb but injuries hit him after that and never really got a regular run again. I remember when we sold him it felt like a mistake and then Gallen got injured shortly after and we had Lee Charles and Steve Slade up front proving it was a mistake

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 23:05 - Nov 16 with 1543 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Thanks Clive - I always liked Bradley - not as deadly as his brother Clive but still a decent finisher. I think he was unlucky with injuries. Glad he has been able to continue working in the game since he retired (shame it was with Spurs and not QPR).

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 10:42 - Nov 17 with 1367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Speaking for myself I think I was a bit spoilt a the time and took players like Bradley Allen for granted.

We were always going to be good, right?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 1195 viewspaulhoop2

Row lands will be good. Langley even better ! Would love Clarke Carlisle to be interviewed Clive as you will really go into his issues.

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 18:23 - Nov 17 with 1181 viewsNorthernr

I've got Nedum as well but I'm going to punt it back a few weeks and do it for your Christmas special as obviously events have overtaken me this week somewhat

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 20:55 - Nov 17 with 1108 viewspaulhoop2

Any chance of Chris Kiwomya?

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 19:12 - Nov 18 with 883 viewsNushnool

Thanks Clive, I enjoyed listening to that.

I noticed there wasn’t much appreciation from Bradley for your Grimsby-Doncaster crack (“that was a joke there”), but I suppose interviewees have reacted worse to your jokes...

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 19:18 - Nov 18 with 873 viewsDixie_CT

Yeah I enjoyed that. The goal against Sheffield United in 91 was my first game an although we lost, I remember it like it was yesterday. The finish was from a very tight angle.

Was speaking to my mates and it feels like the Allen’s and the Gallen’s are the last of the old school footballing gentry. They all speak very similar when talking about the game and industry. All very polite and courteous.

Bradley’s playing career comes across as someone who had the brain and technical ability but his body failed to stand up to the rigours of the game. Good guy who and I’m pleased he found his coaching and media career after he hung up the boots.

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 19:22 - Nov 18 with 868 viewsNorthernr

It referenced back to a chat we’d had off air when he was less guarded.

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 19:26 - Nov 18 with 859 viewsNushnool

I see. He did seem a bit closed at times, maybe the result of being trained for the radio, or just how he is i suppose.

Latest Patreon interview - Bradley Allen on 22:10 - Nov 18 with 812 viewsTacticalR

I listened to it on the way home yesterday.

I hadn't realised quite how many injuries he had had.

The whole thing left me feeling quite sad as he was a bit of a nearly man who drifted down the leagues, plus QPR was on the slide too.

The stuff he was saying about the old Combination League made it sound a lot more rational than the current system (or lack of one) for bringing through players.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024