Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Peterborough Pubs (Posh v Pool) 19:49 - Nov 22 with 251 viewsBlackpoolJane

What a day that was! Got to love a trip to Peterborough. On my virtual pub crawl this week, I revisited the famous barge, found some award winning toilets, creme brûlée milk stout - and deep fried ice cream. Read on...

https://janestuart.co.uk/2020/11/22/blackpool-v-peterborough-united-leeds-peterb

NEW BLOG: Peterborough Pubs (Posh v Pool) on 22:20 - Nov 22 with 249 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Cheers Jane.

Good to see you looking more perky over the last few weeks/

Yeah, great place Peterborough for a pub crawl.

Think Kaikai has made a massive difference on the left, his heatmaps show how much he's getting into the box (which is something Hamilton fails to do), which is what we needed.

PS Bring back Little Matt and stop eating all the Dirty Dishwater Jelly Beans! (I have popped in on your live stream a couple of times)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Peterborough Pubs (Posh v Pool) on 08:20 - Nov 23 with 244 viewsspell_chekker

I don't drink beer anymore (too much sugar content for me!!) but I've heard it said that places like that Wonky Donkey, to name but one, are well dodgy. They have too many beers on an therefore the barrels aren't turned round fast enough. Aiie, belly ache.

I agree with Red that Kaikai's playing well but also think that we're not getting the best out of him yet. There's much more potential to unlock in him.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Peterborough Pubs (Posh v Pool) on 20:37 - Nov 26 with 233 viewsBlackpoolJane

Cheers both! I'm loving Kaikai so much. He makes a massive difference, doesn't he? He seems to be one of a few players (e.g. Dougall) that seem to be involved a lot on the park now. It's great to see.

Agreed some bars don't keep their beer too well but it's rare I have a bad one since I've started being more selective about where I drink (and I don't mean at home!).

Also agreed we're missing Little Matt.

And the sweets send me hyper for the show, so they're staying...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024