Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Hull City v Blackpool - Hull Pub Crawl 14:20 - Jan 17 with 298 viewsBlackpoolJane

Phew! I felt physically drained after that match yesterday - I don't know about you?

Here's my review of the match - and an extensive pub/brewery crawl around Hull, which is wonderfully diverse.

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/01/17/hull-city-v-blackpool-hull-pub-crawl/

NEW BLOG: Hull City v Blackpool - Hull Pub Crawl on 20:11 - Jan 18 with 285 viewsspell_chekker

Are you sure about Hull being diverse?

I've only ever been there once, to Boothferry Park to watch us away in the 80s. We lost, I think.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Hull City v Blackpool - Hull Pub Crawl on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 282 viewsBlackpoolJane

Yes it’s way better than I expected: old town, new marina, cool market. Can’t wait to visit again

NEW BLOG: Hull City v Blackpool - Hull Pub Crawl on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 265 viewsspell_chekker

You make it sound so nice Jane.

If the weather was nice they'd have it all.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Hull City v Blackpool - Hull Pub Crawl on 07:43 - Jan 23 with 255 viewsBlackpoolJane

It’s always dry in pubs. No, hang on...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024