Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fake crowd noise 16:00 - Jan 24 with 2117 viewsHayesender

This may have already been covered, but what's happened to the fake crowd noise at HQ?

Its bloody awful watching it in complete silence

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fake crowd noise on 16:04 - Jan 24 with 2102 viewsBoston

Imagine if this was the 1970's..."You're gonna get your f@cking heads kicked in"!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fake crowd noise on 16:38 - Jan 24 with 2041 viewshantssi

That really would be something to behold, ‘70’s crowd noise!

Fake crowd noise on 16:46 - Jan 24 with 2027 viewsNorthernr

Guessing, but I think it was a system of speakers installed around the ground so it sounded more realistic, and presumably they had to take those out when fans came back briefly.

Fake crowd noise on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 1917 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I might be in the minority but I love the raw sounds without the stupid piped in noise.It dispels the rumor MW does not shout I heard him clearly coaching the last few games.
My favorite was the vigorous appeals yesterday where some QPR player says to the ref "anybody can see that was a clear fuc*ing penalty )as the tool ignores all their pleas.

Fake crowd noise on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 1911 viewsdaveB

i prefer it without the fake crowd noise, even the premier league games i opt for the real noise

Fake crowd noise on 19:34 - Jan 24 with 1877 viewsDorse

They should replace it with a recording of the highlights of the 1983 World Belching Championship, interspersed with Mongolian throat-singing greatest hits. Imagine Andy Sinton summarising a Dom Ball sliding tackle over Morris 'The Gut' Futtockson's semi-final winning belch that shattered windows in a 400 yard radius.

Glorious.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 19:36]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fake crowd noise on 15:34 - Jan 25 with 1657 viewsPinnerPaul

Nick London DID mention it, but just said something like "The club have dispensed with the crowd noise."

Your reasoning is pretty sound though (sorry!)

Fake crowd noise on 19:46 - Jan 25 with 1539 viewsHoosWho

Every game seems like Reading away.

Fake crowd n on 02:30 - Jan 26 with 1417 viewsjtuck

Nick London does a good job generally but there is too much of this kind of thing where there is no 'why' about club actions. Given the fact, Rangers made a PR thespian song and dance about the specially produced piped-in crowd noise when it was introduced, it would be nice to have a rationale for its removal.

LAranger

Fake crowd noise on 08:03 - Jan 26 with 1322 viewsR_from_afar

I have it on good authority that we loaned it out to Doncaster.

The QPR hierarchy regard it as a good test of whether the digital accent processing technology really works.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fake crowd noise on 08:10 - Jan 26 with 1309 viewsstevec

Could just be our lads Enjoy the Silence.

Fake crowd n on 08:22 - Jan 26 with 1302 viewsdaveB

i expect they got rid of it as fans came back in December so they didn't think it was needed anymore

Fake crowd noise on 08:54 - Jan 26 with 1257 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They should have someone sitting there with 3 buttons and at every pass, tackle and goal play one of the following three really loudly.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fake crowd noise on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 1211 viewsDannyPaddox

Just listen to that roar ...

I actually had this way way back. Was there anything Subbuteo didn’t think to make? Streakers? Toilet rolls? Shin pads the size of grains of rice?

Fake crowd noise on 12:17 - Jan 26 with 1153 viewsMedwayR

I think we should've played Shrek on the big screen at the weekend just for Rooney.

Poll: Who’s better?

Fake crowd noise on 12:39 - Jan 26 with 1132 viewsR_from_afar

Good shout. You could even buy a plastic squirrel

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fake crowd noise on 12:42 - Jan 26 with 1126 viewstimcocking

If there isn't going to be a real crowd, i actually thoroughly enjoy being able to hear what's happening. I find the fake crowd noise about as welcome as canned laughter in tv shows, which is to say i absolutely loathe it.

Fake crowd noise on 13:43 - Jan 26 with 1082 viewsslmrstid

I actually wondered whether it might be further cost cutting. I assume all that kit cost money to rent, plus someone to operate it etc...

Fake crowd noise on 13:53 - Jan 26 with 1071 viewsstevec

I’ve still got the QPR subbuteo team somewhere in my loft.

Fake crowd noise on 13:56 - Jan 26 with 1063 viewsBklynRanger

That would be fantastic! :)

I do prefer to hear the players than the piped noise. Pretty rubbish either way.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 13:58]

Fake crowd noise on 14:04 - Jan 26 with 1054 viewsngbqpr

Aaah, I'd been wondering where Grealish got his shinnies from...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024