Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit of a step down... 14:28 - Jan 31 with 1215 viewsspudgun

One minute you`re assistant to the manager at Kendal Town, the next you are appointed manager of Fleetwood....

I hope he doesn`t try to poach Mintcakes` players...

A bit of a step down... on 17:49 - Jan 31 with 1203 viewsspell_chekker

Grayson was a very good manager indeed at one point.

If he can find it in himself, somewhere, to rejouvinate himself then he could do well at a small club with expectations to match.

He's got to get that belief somewhere as the guy who left Blackpool last year was completely washed up and devoid of ideas.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

A bit of a step down... on 18:38 - Jan 31 with 1196 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

They must of read your scouting reports, Spud.

Let the chaos begin

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

A bit of a step down... on 08:36 - Feb 1 with 1183 viewsspudgun

Kendal is a hotbed of information right now, Red. Young spud told me yesterday about Grayson just before it was on SkySport, and also that Ben Davies was going to Liverpool from PNE. Davies is pals with some of the Kendal lads and goes to watch them sometimes...

A bit of a step down... on 12:02 - Feb 1 with 1171 viewsspell_chekker

What's happening with Kendal and Lancaster?

Is the season going to continue?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

A bit of a step down... on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 1168 viewsspudgun

I wouldn`t expect it to, spell.

I think it is to be reviewed at some stage but the feeling is it is unlikely unless they manufacture some play-off type scenario when lockdown is eventually lifted.

Lancaster are not training, but Kendal are sending running and home training programmes and are doing online zoom group stuff for core work...

A bit of a step down... on 12:50 - Feb 1 with 1165 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Spud

I'm gutted the Dutch lad is going there on loan, stood out for me on the pre season friendly

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024