Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town 08:13 - Feb 3 with 421 viewsBlackpoolJane

What. A. Goal. So that's 10 in 18 for Yates, 50 in 51 for Simms - and 2 in 2 for Big Marv. Not bad, eh?

I've attached my take on last night's game.

Who are your contenders for player of the year? Maxwell and Big Marv are right up there for me.

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/02/03/blackpool-v-northampton-town-time-travelling

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 12:08 - Feb 4 with 400 viewsspell_chekker

I'm less of a sci-fi fan now than in the past. Having said that, I watched Raised by Wolves recently. It's a Ridley Scott thing and I thought it was OK but wouldn't heavily recommend it.

It's a bit early for player of the year but I'd say it has to be someone who's been with us all season.

Player of the season - so far - would be between Maxwell, Ekpiteta, and Hamilton with Yates as an outsider.

I'll go for Ekpiteta, Maxwell, Hamilton, and Yates - in that order.

Look after yourself. If something's getting to you, beit either supporting BFC, your writing, or whatever, I'd say it wasn't worth it and that you shoud tone your commitment down. Nothing is worth bothering yourself about to that extent. Take care.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 16:41 - Feb 4 with 397 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Good luck with your OU course

Recommending sci-fi/cyberpunk films TV series is a bit like recommending Rock music, it covers a very wide range of sub genres, but to start with...

Films
Metropolis (1927), Planet of the Apes, A Boy and His Dog, Mad Max (original), Blade Runner, Terminator 1 & 2, Children of Men, Twelve Monkeys, Fifth Element, The Matrix, Escape from New York, Moon, Cube, Dark Star, V For Vendetta, Donnie Darko, Akira(Japanese Manga) and any Christopher Nolan film

TV Series
Too many to mention, but a few are....
Firefly, Red Dwarf, The Twilight Zone, Dune (mini series), The Purge, Colony, Dark Matter, The Expanse, Babylon 5, Twelve Monkeys, Westworld, Black Mirror, Dark Angel, Lexx, Battlestar Galactica (remake), Altered Carbon, Farscape, Orphan Black, etc, etc......

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 17:04 - Feb 4 with 394 viewsspell_chekker

I'm not sure cyberpunk is even a thing. You've both probably just made it up.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 19:23 - Feb 5 with 387 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 21:21 - Feb 5 with 378 viewsspell_chekker

What about the film "Tron"?

That must be cyber thingy made up stuff, no?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 14:28 - Feb 7 with 374 viewsBlackpoolJane

Oh wow! Thanks for all those recommendations Red. Films and TV are good, as I can absorb these quicker than books. You're a legend.

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Northampton Town on 14:31 - Feb 7 with 373 viewsBlackpoolJane

Thanks Spell. I was having a great week of reading and relaxing until...what happened at the end of my Ipswich blog happened...

I've just had a burger, a large slice of raspberry & coconut cake, a trifle and a Creme Egg and I feel much better now.

I'd never heard of cyberpunk until recently either but it's my genre, apparently. I'm even dreaming it now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024