Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Moore 21:52 - Feb 26 with 188 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Blackpool Football Club can confirm the signing of Stuart Moore on a contract until the end of the season.

The stopper, 26, has been training with the Seasiders in recent weeks and will provide additional competition in the goalkeeping department.

Born in Sandown, his past playing experiences have included stints with the likes of Peterborough United, Luton Town, Swindon Town and MK Dons.

Neil Critchley said:

“We’ve been able to take a look at Stuart closely, from both a goalkeeping and character perspective, and we’ve been impressed with him. The goalkeeping department is an area we’ve been looking to strengthen and we feel Stuart will be a valuable addition between now and the end of the season.”

Stuart Moore added:

“I’m delighted to be here and can’t wait to get going. We’ve got a great goalkeeping group here and hopefully I can add to that. I’m here to work hard every day and push the others for a place in the squad.”

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2021/february/seasiders-confirm-signing-of-st

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Stuart Moore on 19:24 - Feb 27 with 174 viewsspell_chekker

This has passed a bit under the radar.

Cover for Maxwell until the end of the season.

Things aren't looking good for either Sims or Fojticek.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024