Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team of the Week 09:46 - Mar 2 with 482 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Team of the Week on 00:33 - Mar 19 with 453 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Team of the Week on 16:54 - Mar 21 with 440 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Team of the Week on 07:18 - Mar 23 with 436 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Team of the Week on 09:06 - Apr 29 with 392 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Team of the Week on 12:36 - May 4 with 363 viewsspell_chekker

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Team of the Week on 14:58 - May 4 with 355 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Team of the Week on 18:32 - May 4 with 350 viewsspell_chekker

How many of these "Team of the ...." awards are there?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Team of the Week on 18:56 - May 9 with 340 viewsspell_chekker

Another clean sheet today against Bristol Rovers.

Chris Maxwell Wins The Sky Bet League One Golden Glove

21 League Clean Sheets For Goalkeeper

Blackpool goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has won the Sky Bet League One Golden Glove award for the 2020/21 season.

The Seasiders' stopper, who was rested for the victory over Bristol Rovers, finished the campaign on 21 clean sheets after a stunning season between the sticks.

Maxwell made 43 appearances for the Seasiders, giving him a near 50% clean sheet rate, the highest in the division this season amongst those playing at least 10 games.

Maxwell said: “I’m absolutely delighted. This award is massive, not only for me but for the whole team. The manager has worked hard on how we prepare defensively and that has shown in the amount of clean sheets that we’ve had this season.

“This award is certainly one you set a goal for at the start of the season and to have a 50 per cent ratio for clean sheets is something that I’ll look back on for the whole of my career as one of my finest moments and finest seasons that I’ve had.

“However, we’ve still got a job to do this season and two massive Play-Off games to now look forward to. Hopefully we can still come away with a few more clean sheets yet.”

Team of the Week on 18:57 - May 9 with 339 viewsspell_chekker

Team of the Week on 18:54 - May 10 with 307 viewsspell_chekker

Not even a place for golden gloves?

Team of the Week on 20:41 - May 10 with 299 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I think the problem is the defence has been so good, that in some games Maxi has not had to make a save

Team of the Week on 21:13 - May 10 with 297 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024