Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v AFC Wimbledon - St Annes Pub Crawl 11:17 - Mar 7 with 698 viewsBlackpoolJane

What would you have done differently yesterday? Here are my thoughts in my latest blog.

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/03/07/blackpool-v-afc-wimbledon-st-annes-pubs/

I also take my readers on a pub crawl of St Annes, discovering some exciting food and...beer in a bag? What's that all about then?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v AFC Wimbledon - St Annes Pub Crawl on 12:41 - Mar 8 with 690 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Best pub crawl in St Annes... Get a bus or train to Lytham

Wimbledon played well, Pigott for them was my MotM

We've only 2 fit strikers, Simms is only use to playing non contact kids football. NC in his interview after, mentioned they brought on a forward and another striker. That's something we can't do

Even Brett said on the comms that CJ was only going to last 60 mins.

The last sub and going 5 at the back was baffling

Last 8 matches W5 D2 L1
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 12:43]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v AFC Wimbledon - St Annes Pub Crawl on 19:40 - Mar 8 with 679 viewsspell_chekker

Was this especially for Spud?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v AFC Wimbledon - St Annes Pub Crawl on 19:49 - Mar 8 with 678 viewsspell_chekker

Good luck with the Milton Keynes pub crawl.

I haven't seen a watchalong for quite a while. I'm tempted to tune in tomorrow instead of watching Ifollow.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024