Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & Poulton Pub Crawl 14:16 - Mar 14 with 683 viewsBlackpoolJane

I'm building up to an epic train crawl when we're allowed back out, so I've been to Poulton on my virtual pub crawl this week. There's a cracking new bar that I can't wait to visit. What is your favourite pub in Poulton and why? Any quirks I've missed?

As for the match? Again disappointing but surely Larry not winning was the priority? That would have hurt a lot. It was pleasing to see us create more chances but we do need to be converting these into goals. Where are they going to come from, aside from Yates?

I'll leave my blog here for you to read:

https://janestuart.co.uk/2021/03/14/blackpool-v-fleetwood-town-poulton-pubs/

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & Poulton Pub Crawl on 18:45 - Mar 14 with 673 viewsspudgun

Good stuff, Jane.

Went to school in Poulton so `Thatched` was one of my early drinking experiences (and has remained a fixture pretty much through my lifetime). Have visited all the the others (very occasionally) over the years, and look forward to visiting the `Rhythm and Brews` for the first time.

The Thatched has always been the place of choice for me, and I can virtually guarantee there will be someone I know in there from some stage of my life - usually sport related, occasionally from school days.

Has the feel of a London pub in as much as it is an early `on the way home` type drinker...

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & Poulton Pub Crawl on 19:22 - Mar 14 with 670 viewsspell_chekker

I've had a few friends who lived in Poulton but I've never been to the pubs there for whatever reason.

Try a bit further up the road at Great Eccy - That's decent.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & Poulton Pub Crawl on 20:03 - Mar 14 with 669 viewsspudgun

The Cartford arms used to be a regular haunt for food back in the day (before it was done up), and still is an occasional night out.

Used to go the the `Smithy` a lot in Great Eccy also - was demolished about 10 years ago.

I like Great Eccy...

NEW BLOG: Blackpool v Fleetwood Town & Poulton Pub Crawl on 20:55 - Mar 18 with 663 viewsBlackpoolJane

Ooh I'll have a gander at Great Eccy. I confess it wasn't on my radar. Indeed, 'inland' is all a bit of a mystery to me. If I can't navigate somewhere by having the sea to my left or right, I have no idea where I'm going. God knows how I survived in Walsall as long as I did...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024